Thread: Giving my right arm to play Minecraft... literally?

Giving my right arm to play Minecraft... literally?

I recently got Minecraft booted up on my new installation of Ubuntu. MUCH faster than it was running on Windows, but, just to crank up the cool-o-meter, I decided to install Singleplayer Commands, and Optifine. Now it's running at blazing speeds! And, my charaters' left arm is missing... Wut?

This is nothing urgent, I just find it strange. I installed Minecraft's mods by extracting the minecraft.jar, deleting all the files in it, throwing the mod files into the extracted version, deleting everything in the .jar, and copying the extracted version's files into it.

If you know, or think you know, what went wrong, please inform me. If not, that's fine; armless is cool with me.

Beans

Re: Giving my right arm to play Minecraft... literally?

Sounds like a horrific mining accident. Or maybe it was eaten by a zombie. Or...

I got nuthin'.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Kubuntu Development Release

Re: Giving my right arm to play Minecraft... literally?

Optifine does stuff like that quite often. You might try using a different version as I know they love to release dev versions and so forth.
    Bios Elemental - My Blog | Useful Ubuntu and WINE related help as well as general Geek Things.