Ok, well I have two 9800GX2's and an MSI K9A2 Platinum I'm looking to trade. I have babied both of these cards, and it shows! I am looking to trade them both for either a pair of GTX275's or 285's, or for a single GTX295. For the K9A2, I'd be looking to trade it for a higher-end mobo that at least supports 2 dual-slot video cards. Please PM me with what you have.

BFG 9800GX2 -$195 Shipped
- Runs great! Has rear plate vent cut-out for optimal airflow, and the TIM has been replaced with AS5. I traded a card for this one with 88gthatch. He was the original owner, and the one who did the mods.

XFX 9800GX2 -$195 Shipped
- Perfect condition! I just bought this from a gentleman who REALLY takes care of his hardware. It looked brand new when I received it, and comes with all original packaging, etc. Runs amazingly, and stays very cool. I also just registered the card, so I am covered by XFX's Double Lifetime Warranty. If anything happens to go wrong with the card, I'll be more than happy to help you RMA it

MSI K9A2 Platinum Mobo -$90 shipped
You know what this is. You know you want it It's been flashed to the latest BIOS (v1.8) and runs perfectly with my Phenom II X4. Also comes with all original packaging, CD, etc.

ThermalTake 650W VGA PSU - $60 shipped
I just bought this from ThermalTake's website, but they won't accept returns!! So now I have to sell it and lose out on money. It's a GREAT PSU for running 4 cards. It fits into 2 5.25" bays, and has module cables for the graphics cards. It also comes with an adapter that goes between your 24pin connector and the mobo to automatically turn on this PSU when your system starts. Everything is in all original packaging still! Hasn't even been taken out of the box! All cables are still sealed in plastic! Buy it soon, as it's still covered by a 90 day warranty!! I will help RMA if you come across any problems
http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/Produc...5&ID=1544#Tab1

OCZ Platinum 2x1GB 800MHz RAM - $20 Shipped
4-4-4-15 This is a great ram kit by itself, but it would also make a great inexpensive setup for your folding rig.

I really haven't got a lot of feedback on HeatWare, but if you want to check me out it's under swoody. I have quite a bit more feedback on eBay, and it's 100%! That's under smwoodruff0908 if you want to take a gander
Thanks for looking!
Woody