Thread: New Team member from NE Mass

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope

Talking New Team member from NE Mass

Hi all, I andrew weiner. I live in Chelmsford MA. I was a Red Hatter until i got a new pc. I just recently installed ubuntu 9.04.

I am also a freelance writer with examiner.com and can be seen at www.tinyurl.com/arwexaminer

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Re: New Team member from NE Mass

Welcome to the forum andrew.
    I learn something ubuntu everyday.
    dell precision T7500 1Tb hdd x 2
    2.67 Ghz intel xeon X5550 cpu
    nvidia quadro fx 4800-1.5 Gb video card

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Hey Andrew, welcome aboard.

We're looking for people in other none Boston parts of the state to organise and run events for non Boston users and potential users. None of the enthusiastic people who we have in our group have yet been able to organise events outside of Boston.
    42 is not an anwser, it's an error code. the universe is saying 'Error 42: meaning to universe not found'
    Programmer, Teacher and Artist

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorMO View Post
    Hey Andrew, welcome aboard.

We're looking for people in other none Boston parts of the state to organise and run events for non Boston users and potential users. None of the enthusiastic people who we have in our group have yet been able to organise events outside of Boston.
    Hi Andrew,

I am a new member. We are next door neighbors. I live in Lowell near North Chelmsford.

At some point I would be happy to host a reasonably sized gathering at my place. My living room is actually a small office area with my desktop and a soon to be set up Server.

We could also have lunch some time, something simple as I am on a tight budget.

John