Thread: Atlanta Linux Fest

Beans

Atlanta Linux Fest

The Atlanta Linux Fest will be held Saturday, September 19th, 2009, in Atlanta, Georgia, USA. This coincides with the 2009 Software Freedom day, so come show your support for free software! The Atlanta Linux Fest is a free grassroots conference for the GNU/Open Source Software/Free Software community to gather and share information about fun and exciting existing and upcoming Linux and Open Source Software. Attendees of all skill levels are invited to share their experiences to benefit all users of Linux/Free and Open Source Software. Atlanta Linux Fest is the place to learn, make new friends, and have fun! Many Ubuntu presenters will be speaking, including Rick Clark (manager of the Server Team), Pete Graner (manager of the Kernel Team), and many more. We will also be having many other fine presentations about other open source projects such as Pulseaudio, SugarCRM, etc.

More information on the Atlanta Linux Fest (presentations, schedule, directions, etc.) is posted on our website at http://atlantalinuxfest.org/ . Hope to see you there!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.10 Quantal Quetzal

Re: Atlanta Linux Fest

GREAT - can't wait !!

Beans

Re: Atlanta Linux Fest

Yeah I went last year I didn't bring my laptop last year and missed out on all the fun

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope

Thumbs down Re: Atlanta Linux Fest

I will be there its the day after my first quarter of college and that is going to be my treat to my self.
    No longer under the control of the evil Bill Gates!
    Registered Ubuntu User # 28007
    Registered Linux user #492927