Thread: video and music on myspace not working 9.04

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala

video and music on myspace not working 9.04

Can't seem to find a good tutorial to set up my video, anyone have suggestion to getting all video to play on internet. Right now I can play you tube.
    ..::~~* "Therefore, the Lord God banished Adam and Eve from the Garden of Eden and placed a flaming sword to protect the tree of life" *~~::..(quote from movie "The Fountain" )

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala

Re: video and music on myspace not working 9.04

also will not play on other sites.. Ubuntu 9.04 has been a big headache as everything that used to work fine is wacked,, some advice (if it ain't broke don't fix it) there's lots of improvement needed elsewhere. headache headache headache headache
    ..::~~* "Therefore, the Lord God banished Adam and Eve from the Garden of Eden and placed a flaming sword to protect the tree of life" *~~::..(quote from movie "The Fountain" )

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Code:
    sudo apt-get install ubuntu-restricted-extras
    That's what I would do fist.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala

http://www.johannes-eva.net/index.ph...u_guide_jaunty I am going to try this .. I already installed ubuntu restricted extras first thing and reinstalled several times, but always happy to get a reply ty.