Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What do you think computers will be like in 2022

Beans
    Hidden!

Re: What do you think computers will be like in 2022

Windows Genuine Advantage will initially require a DNA sample to authenticate the user. Microsoft will include the disposable DNA kits with Windows. After that reactivation will be required every 30 minutes by fingerprint or retina scan. It will be mandatory that keyboards automatically capture fingerprints and monitors scan retinas so the process is automated--all the user has to do is sit and type at the keyboard and look at the monitor.

The EULA for Windows will be updated to make it illegal to dual boot operating systems. The only exception will be the SuperUltra version of Windows which will cost $3000 for a single license. There will also be no more perpetual licenses (except for the SuperUltra version), instead users will be required to subscribe to the features of Windows they want/need. You will be given the option to pay monthly or yearly and your invoice will look like a utility bill with a few dozen itemized charges on it.

Beans

Interesting Question!

I have a new website (yes, running Ubuntu) called composethefuture.

Our prediction is 256 bit computing - unified processor and memory systems that allow direct access to all memory and devices and information in the world (or at least everything connected to the Internet).

I stumbled across this page whilst researching 2022.

Happy Computing!!!

http://www.composethefuture.com/pred...c.php?pid=Mjg0

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

I'd suggest starting a new thread, as this one is over 3 years old, and the op of this thread hasn't logged in, in three years. Thread closed.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345