View Poll Results: You like my Desktop?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0

    10 25.00%
  • 1

    8 20.00%
  • 2

    6 15.00%
  • 3

    8 20.00%
  • 4

    5 12.50%
  • 5

    3 7.50%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Rate my Desktop

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Beans
    40

    Rate my Desktop

    Sup? Please rate and tell me what you think
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Don't tell your problems to anyone, 20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them.

    If a liar tell the truth, do you believe him?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    under a box
    Beans
    16
    Distro
    Ubuntu 8.04 Hardy Heron

    Re: Rate my Desktop

    It seems to gray and glossy for my tastes. Like the buttons look as if they're bulging out at you.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, IA
    Beans
    152

    Cool Re: Rate my Desktop

    I only like the wallpaper, and that you're using Gnome.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Beans
    40

    Re: Rate my Desktop

    i just changed all the desktop again... i was not very stisfied with this one :\

    Now looks like this:
    ----|--
    ----|----
    ----|----
    ----|----
    ----|----
    ----|----
    ---\|/---
    ----V----
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Don't tell your problems to anyone, 20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them.

    If a liar tell the truth, do you believe him?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    7ft above sea level
    Beans
    535
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat

    Re: Rate my Desktop

    4 - Didn't care for the font on the title bar.

    Edit -> I liked the first one more.
    Yesterday it worked.
    Today it is not working.
    Windows is like that.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Beans
    475
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope

    Re: Rate my Desktop

    my eyes! Black text on black titlebar! Can't be good for gloss
    I USE THIS SMILEY because im a rocker!!! \m/ pantara and nerveina roles!

    also yo-yo ma is great.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Beans
    115
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala

    Re: Rate my Desktop

    hi-i prefer the first one, really cool wallpaper, where did you find it?
    “You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep spring from coming.” Pablo Neruda

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Beans
    65

    Re: Rate my Desktop

    Quote Originally Posted by U-Bom-2 View Post
    Sup? Please rate and tell me what you think
    where did you get that wallpaper from.... I really like it!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    .
    Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala

    Re: Rate my Desktop

    Way to violate the CoC there.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Beans
    87
    Distro
    Kubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope

    Re: Rate my Desktop

    So so. I like the illegal second one better.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •