Thread: Lawton LoCo

Beans

Lawton LoCo

Hey everyone. I'm down in Lawton and I'm part of a group trying to get a LoCo started. Right now it's for our City, but it doesn't have to stay that way! We have a few people showing up every month, but it has been hard to pick a path we want to take with everything. It would be nice to stay in contact with the rest of you.

We have a website, but it is a little bare at the moment: http://www.lawton-linux.org/

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope

Re: Lawton LoCo

Its great to see more Linux groups. I wish you guys luck. Let us know if you need any help.
    systems: <desktop> intel e4600 2.4Ghz, 4GB RAM, Gigabyte EP35-DS3L board, ATI POS, 120GB/250GB/500GB HDDs. <laptop> dell 1525, intel T6400 2.0Ghz, 3GB RAM, 250GB HDD. <eee box 202> intel atom N270 1.6GHz, 2GB RAM, 160GB HDD.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

DUDE I SO WANT THIS TO COME TO FRUITION. I'm a lawtonian myself and I love to play with linux.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

I'd love to see an Ubuntu Linux User Group around here in Lawton. I just don't know of that many people that use it here in town. I'd come all the time to the meetings and what not. It would give me something more to do and learn a good thing or two about Linux. Someone PLEASE get this thing going!!
    Last edited by linuxdude7; June 7th, 2010 at 12:15 PM.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

LinuxDude,
    You might try sending Noah0504 a message. You can click on there name and select send a private message. Because this thread is kind of old so Noah might not be reading it anymore.
    good luck!
    duanedesign