Hello guys,

i know that problem of flickers....

Please do not forget your backup for windows softwares and windows partitions to big network- or usb-harddisk or more DVD images with 7zip small bytes!

Please use with 7zip or kgb archiver! two compression applications are a best of compressions! You can to make sure for backup on your mediens or usb-harddisk!" Thank you!

Like this Steam Gcf Files:
My gcf files are unzipped on harddisk over than 30 GigaBytes. Too big? That is not problem for kgb archiver. I have tried half-life.gcf (unzipped: 360 MB) in kgb archiver (zipped: ca. 70 MB.

If you have frictted a lot of open sources from Visual Studio 2005 / 2008? -> No problems! If your open source has 1 C-Script, 1 or 2 more headers -> ca. 500 Kb. Any examples: Flex Open Sources, i have frictted over than 1,7 GB to ca. 96 MB. WOW that is also very small. Cool! I need a lot of backups for Move into VirtualBox 2.1x Now i can to keep my important files from Windows XP. But i do not forget about non-recoveries.

Why do we leave same recoveries? Compiz Fussion has problems with flicked screen on Desktop by Ubuntu versions. How do you fix compiz? No you can't... I know problem of flickers because compiz fussion was happend by windows-recoveries ( 0-Byte ) Please note and keep carefully! Your windows-recoveries show into linux file system while you are using recovery application from linux version. Recovery applications from linux versions can find a lot of recoveried files by Windows-Versions. Now we must to format strongh your harddisk. Please think good for non-recoveries by Windows-Versions!

We need a powerful disk formators or disk cleanera for harddisk

Than we would to format with one or more hard disks three time formating while your clean installation of Ubuntu Desktop and clean effectives of compiz no flickers. .

Like this:
1x or 3x and more to format with your hard disk because your hard disk need new start without recoveries!!!! Important!

How do i know about problem of flickers?
If you have installed windows xp or vista with crazy 0-byte-recovers on hard disk than Ubuntu has conflict of recovers by Windows versions. My deaf friend has token that problem and conflict. Do not worry! You want to use with Windows XP or Vista and another Versions...
We need with using VirtualBox 2.1.x with OpenGL and D3D ( VMGL ).
Important: Do not start with dxdiag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Breatful i have tried with OpenArena on Windows Guest. Work really! No problem with Half-Life 2 and DirectX-10-Games work on VirtualBox Windows Guest powerfully!!!!!!!! A lot of thanks, Cheers from US! Good work! Adresse: http://www.dedoimedo.com/computers/v...irtualbox.html
Because VirtualBox Machine Additions happens by dxdiag. Now leave that dxdiag application of Microsoft Windows. Now we change to compiz-effectives from desktop your Ubuntu-Versions.
I am sure for your results. Now you can to try video player or screensaver while compit-fussion does not show problem of flickers. = Non-flicked screen! Yeah you can to dream of your loved computer. It likes new computer . See on breatful result from internet. You can find with google.com: "vmgl", "compiz + vmware", "virtualbox + compiz" and more searched words...

I hope you because you can 1x or 3x format with clean fresh-non recovering hard disk.

Best regards, SnakeMedia