Thread: no reaction when I click on the "Adobe Flash Player Setting" panel

Beans

no reaction when I click on the "Adobe Flash Player Setting" panel

There is no reaction when I click on the "Adobe Flash Player Setting" panel.

How to reproduce it:

1. Open a flash application, such as: http://www.123flashchat.com/demopage_2.html .

2. There is flash chat on the page. After the loading is complete, right click on the chat, and choose "Settings". Then the flash area will become grey, and the the "Adobe Flash Player Setting" panel appears.

3. Please try to click the tabs or buttons, there would not be any reactions. Then you would not be able to change the settings, or just close this panel and go back to the chat, which is annoying.

This problem happens on both 8.10 and 9.04. It was fine with 9.04 before, but after a recent update, the problem appears on it also.

I work in a flash company, and have to use flash every day. I prefer using Ubuntu to do my all my works, but due to this problem, I have to switch to Windows repeatedly which is painful.

Sorry for my English. If any one can help me a bit, I would appreciate it very much. :0)

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu UNR

Re: no reaction when I click on the "Adobe Flash Player Setting" panel

I am having this same problem.
    HP Mini 1020nr

Beans

I hev the same prroblem on Jaunty 64 bit with adobe flash plugin 10.0 r32. Can't find solution, I have to restart firefox every time.

Beans
    Hidden!

Quote Originally Posted by donotaskwhoiam View Post
    There is no reaction when I click on the "Adobe Flash Player Setting" panel.
    (snip)
    3. Please try to click the tabs or buttons, there would not be any reactions. Then you would not be able to change the settings, or just close this panel and go back to the chat, which is annoying.
    Same here, using the Adobe plugin. Using the tab key, I can at least get it to highlight different buttons, and space/enter acts like it's pressing the button, but there's no effect.

Seems to do the same whether I right-click and selecting Settings, or if the site asks to store data.

-- Goodbytes

Beans

Hi,

I was Having the same problem i just enter to macromedia site and add the site want to visit and all worked excellent.

Good Luck.

Code:
    http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager06.html