Thread: Last.fm

Hybrid View

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Last.fm

Post your last.fm stats here =)
    Let's see what everyone listens too over the longterm.
    http://www.last.fm/user/newmillsidiot
    I'm all for the reggae at the moment.
    Laptop: Ubuntu 10.04, Dell Studio 15, Core i5-450M (~2.4Ghz) 1GB ATI Mobility Radeon HD5470, 4GB (~1333MHz) DDR3.
    PC 1: Ubuntu 11.04/Windows 7, M3A32-MVP Deluxe/WiFi-AP, AMD X2 5050e (~2.6Ghz, 45W), 2GB (~800Mhz),256MB Sapphire Radeon HD2600XT.

Beans

Re: Last.fm

I never saw a use for last.fm. I can preview things in myspace if I really want to and I couldn't care about trends. I just got some flogging molly today, never really listened to them before, but I can say that I'm in love. And they are nothing like most of my collection.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Quote Originally Posted by PurposeOfReason View Post
    I never saw a use for last.fm. I can preview things in myspace if I really want to and I couldn't care about trends. I just got some flogging molly today, never really listened to them before, but I can say that I'm in love. And they are nothing like most of my collection.
    I like to because it provides a statistical point to music, and helps me find similar bands.
    Flogging Molly are good, heard dropkick murphy? If not check it out!
    Laptop: Ubuntu 10.04, Dell Studio 15, Core i5-450M (~2.4Ghz) 1GB ATI Mobility Radeon HD5470, 4GB (~1333MHz) DDR3.
    PC 1: Ubuntu 11.04/Windows 7, M3A32-MVP Deluxe/WiFi-AP, AMD X2 5050e (~2.6Ghz, 45W), 2GB (~800Mhz),256MB Sapphire Radeon HD2600XT.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by tuxsheadache View Post
    I like to because it provides a statistical point to music, and helps me find similar bands.
    Flogging Molly are good, heard dropkick murphy? If not check it out!
    Got them as part of my binge I had last night.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

http://www.last.fm/user/cyberdurand

Most of the music I listen to now I found on last.fm so I'm a huge fan of it! The other thing is that last.fm shows just how much my tastes have changed. I really like lastgraph as well.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

I prefer Pandora. I mean, Last.fm is great, but I prefer the way Pandora is set up. I just wish there was a way to stream it in Rhythmbox or Banshee or something.