Thread: Eudemons Problems

Beans

Eudemons Problems

I tried to install Eudemons on my computer. It installed, but when I try to run it, an error message saying that the sound drive isn't working and then it proceeds to close. If anyone has any information that might be helpful, please post it. I think that my version of WINE is 2.

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu Development Release

Re: Eudemons Problems

Have you read through the AppDB page for your game?
    This is a pretty much a requirement per the sticky at the top of this forum...

http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManage...ation&iId=4387

Please post any error output while running it from a terminal.

Also there is no WINE version 2. The stable version of WINE is 1.0.1 and the lastest is 1.0.14.

Beans

Well, I looked at the page at the AppDB, but the problems listed did not match the problems I experienced.

As for running it through terminal, I mostly use the GUI interface, and I'm not sure how to run anything through terminal. (Yes, I'm a noob.)

When it comes to the version of WINE, I installed it a while ago and forgot what version it was. When I tried to find a version number, I opened the files "system.reg", "user.reg", and "userdef.reg" and saw "WINE REGISTRY Version 2" at the top. If that's something else, I'm not sure how to find the version number.

Beans

Hy

I have a similar problem, i installed Eudemons with wine(1.0.1 i think) but when i try to run the play.exe with Wine Windows Program Loder it starts for about 2 seconds and then just closes, no error no nothing. Can enyone help me plese?

Beans

Sadly enough Eudemons requires .net framework 3.5 which currently isn't available for Ubuntu users. May be some time in the future Gaming company's will start to realize that Ubuntu is the way to go. So for right now it is just a waiting game.

Note - The farthest I have gotten with Eudemons. I have managed to log into the game. You can see your character but everything else is blacked out. As well it also has a bad blur effect.