Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No more need to compile Wubi when creating customs liveCD

Beans

No more need to compile Wubi when creating customs liveCD

Hi everybody,

If some one is interested, I've manage to make both remastersys and wubi working together.
    I'm using a self modified version of wubi and remastersys.
    First part is for Wubi.

Wubi is designed to use embedded files. The content of this embedded files is filled at compilation time. For my needs, I want a 'none power user' to be able to backup an existing system as a live CD with installation features and why not wubi features.
    The main problem to do this was the need to setup and compile Wubi each time a new livecd is build. Now, you only need to do it one time.

The first step is to modify wubi to use external isolist.ini files.
    To do this:
    If not installed, download packages necessary to compile wubi
    Code:
    sudo apt-get update
    sudo apt-get install build-essential unzip p7zip-full bzr-svn bzr gettext
    and depending of your installation, maybe some other packages

Download the wubi sources.

More explaination are given in
    http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.p...t=wubi+compile if needed

Code:
    mkdir wubi
    cd wubi
    bzr branch http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-...ler/wubi/hardy
    cd hardy
    Compile wubi without modifications to check if everything is OK
    Code:
    sudo make prerequisites
    note: when running this command, it stalled when trying to download libcurl sources. Maybe it because of a maintenance roll on the http://curl.haxx.se site
    if getting this problem, edit src/metadl/Makefile and change http://curl.haxx.se/download/ with a mirror (eg http://www.mirrorspace.org/curl/)
    Code:
    make clean
    make
    make test
    If every thing is allright, modify the wubi code to use an external isolist.ini
    in wubi/src/variables.nsh
    add
    Code:
    var INIDIR
    var plugin_ini
    in wubi/src/main_page.nsh
    in function
    Function PopulateDistroList
    change
    Code:
             ${GetSectionNames} "$PLUGINSDIR\data\isolist.ini" "AddDistroToList"
    for
    Code:
             ${GetSectionNames} "$INIDIR\isolist.ini" "AddDistroToList"
    in wubi/src/info.nsh

in function Function GetDistroInfo

change
    Code:
        ReadINIStr $isoName $PLUGINSDIR\data\IsoList.ini "$distroFullName" "IsoName"
        ReadINIStr $isoSize $PLUGINSDIR\data\IsoList.ini "$distroFullName" "IsoSize"
        ReadINIStr $minIsoSize $PLUGINSDIR\data\IsoList.ini "$distroFullName" "MinIsoSize"
        ReadINIStr $isoKernel $PLUGINSDIR\data\IsoList.ini "$distroFullName" "kernel"
        ReadINIStr $isoInitrd $PLUGINSDIR\data\IsoList.ini "$distroFullName" "initrd"
        ReadINIStr $metalinkUrl $PLUGINSDIR\data\IsoList.ini "$distroFullName" "metalink"
        ReadINIStr $metalinkUrl2 $PLUGINSDIR\data\IsoList.ini "$distroFullName" "metalink2"
        ReadINIStr $distroPackages $PLUGINSDIR\data\IsoList.ini "$distroFullName" "packages"
        ReadINIStr $distroVersion $PLUGINSDIR\data\IsoList.ini "$distroFullName" "version"
        ReadINIStr $distroSubVersion $PLUGINSDIR\data\IsoList.ini "$distroFullName" "subversion"
        ReadINIStr $md5sums_filename $PLUGINSDIR\data\IsoList.ini "$distroFullName" "md5sums"
        ReadINIStr $md5sums_signature $PLUGINSDIR\data\IsoList.ini "$distroFullName" "md5sums_signature"
        ReadINIStr $cdFileCheck $PLUGINSDIR\data\IsoList.ini "$distroFullName" "cdFileCheck"
        ReadINIStr $cdmd5sums $PLUGINSDIR\data\IsoList.ini "$distroFullName" "cdmd5sums"
    by
    Code:
        ReadINIStr $isoName $INIDIR\IsoList.ini "$distroFullName" "IsoName"
        ReadINIStr $isoSize $INIDIR\IsoList.ini "$distroFullName" "IsoSize"
        ReadINIStr $minIsoSize $INIDIR\IsoList.ini "$distroFullName" "MinIsoSize"
        ReadINIStr $isoKernel $INIDIR\IsoList.ini "$distroFullName" "kernel"
        ReadINIStr $isoInitrd $INIDIR\IsoList.ini "$distroFullName" "initrd"
        ReadINIStr $metalinkUrl $INIDIR\IsoList.ini "$distroFullName" "metalink"
        ReadINIStr $metalinkUrl2 $INIDIR\IsoList.ini "$distroFullName" "metalink2"
        ReadINIStr $distroPackages $INIDIR\IsoList.ini "$distroFullName" "packages"
        ReadINIStr $distroVersion $INIDIR\IsoList.ini "$distroFullName" "version"
        ReadINIStr $distroSubVersion $INIDIR\IsoList.ini "$distroFullName" "subversion"
        ReadINIStr $md5sums_filename $INIDIR\IsoList.ini "$distroFullName" "md5sums"
        ReadINIStr $md5sums_signature $INIDIR\IsoList.ini "$distroFullName" "md5sums_signature"
        ReadINIStr $cdFileCheck $INIDIR\IsoList.ini "$distroFullName" "cdFileCheck"
        ReadINIStr $cdmd5sums $INIDIR\IsoList.ini "$distroFullName" "cdmd5sums"
    in function Function parse_command_line_parameters
    add
    Code:
    ##begin of modified code
        strcpy $INIDIR $EXEDIR
        ##messagebox mb_ok "$INIDIR"
        ##messagebox mb_ok "$EXEDir"
        ${StrStr} $str $CMDLINE "--plugin_ini"
        ${if} "$str" != ""
            strcpy $plugin_ini true
            strcpy $INIDIR "$PLUGINSDIR\data"
    	##messagebox mb_ok "$INIDIR"
        ${endif}
    ##end of modified code
    Compile the modified wubi
    Code:
    make clean
    make 
    make test
    Now you have a wubi executable able to read an isolist.ini located in the same directory than the wubi executable itself. By this way, your don't need to compile a new wubi executable everytime you are creating a new live cd.
    It is now very easy to create this isolist.ini to suite your own live cd. The easyest way to do it, is to make it being automaticaly created with remastersys.
    The new wubi executable comes with a new command line option "--plugin_ini" to keep compatibility with build-in isolist.ini

What we need to use wubi with a live cd is
    - wubi executable on the cd tree
    - a correct isolist.ini in the same directory than the wubi executable
    This isolist.ini must be formated with distro name and version informations.
    Second part, modifing remastersys
    As said before the isolist.ini will be created during the liveCD creation process with Remastersys.
    First step in remastersys is to create new parameters that will be used to create the isolist.ini file

To create a live / dist cd remastersys use a CD label, and an iso file name.
    - Cd label will be use as the the distro name.
    - version don't exist so we need to add it
    in remastersys_gui
    in fonction modifymenu ()
    add
    Code:
    elif [ "$MODIFY" = "g" ]; then
    ISOVER=`$DIALOG $TITLE"Remastersys Backup" $ENTRY $TEXT"Enter new revision" $ENTRYTEXT"$ISOVER"`
    if [ "$ISOVER" = "" ]; then
    ISOVER="0.0.1"
    fi
    elif [ "$MODIFY" = "h" ]; then
    WUBIURL=`$DIALOG $TITLE"Remastersys Backup" $ENTRY $TEXT"Enter URL to use with wubi" $ENTRYTEXT"$WUBIURL"`
    if [ "$WUBIURL" = "" ]; then
    WUBIURL="http://something"
    fi
    and modify line
    Code:
    MODIFY=`$DIALOG $TITLE"Remastersys Backup" $MENU $TEXT"Please Select which option you would like to change?" a "Username = $LIVEUSER" b "Title = $LIVECDLABEL" c "Filename = $CUSTOMISO" d "Working Directory = $WORKDIR" e "Files to Exclude = $EXCLUDES" f "CD Boot Method = $CDBOOTTYPE" q "Go back to main menu"`
    to
    Code:
    MODIFY=`$DIALOG $TITLE"Remastersys Backup" $MENU $TEXT"Please Select which option you would like to change?" a "Username = $LIVEUSER" b "Title = $LIVECDLABEL" g "Version =$ISOVER" h "Url =$URL" c "Filename = $CUSTOMISO" d "Working Directory = $WORKDIR" e "Files to Exclude = $EXCLUDES" f "CD Boot Method = $CDBOOTTYPE" q "Go back to main menu"`
    add also the new parameter in the remastersys config file template in the same file (below cat > /etc/remastersys.conf <<FOO)
    Code:
    # Here you can give a revision number
    ISOVER="$ISOVER"

# Here you can give a URL to use with Wubi to download the iso
    WUBIURL="$WUBIURL"
    Now that this parameters are created , they must be filled to suite the X.Y.Z format needed by wubi

For convenience, the iso file name will be compose with the file name given plus the version plus ".iso":it no more needed to add the file extention

In remastersys, add some code to create isolist.ini
    first create /etc/remastersys/wubi directory and add an isolist.ini template in /etc/remastersys/wubi
    Code:
    [__DISTRO__-i386]
    version=__VERSION__
    subversion=
    isoName=
    packages=
    kernel=casper\vmlinuz
    initrd=casper\initrd.gz
    metalink=__URL__/__DISTRO__-__VERSION__-i386.metalink
    metalink2=
    md5sums=MD5SUMS-metalink
    md5sums_signature=MD5SUMS-metalink.gpg
    isoSize=
    minIsoSize=600000000
    cdFileCheck=casper\filesystem.squashfs
    cdmd5sums=md5sum.txt

[__DISTRO__-amd64]
    version=__VERSION__
    subversion=
    isoName=
    packages=
    kernel=casper\vmlinuz
    initrd=casper\initrd.gz
    metalink=__URL__/__DISTRO__-__VERSION__-amd64.metalink
    metalink2=
    md5sums=
    md5sums_signature=
    isoSize=
    minIsoSize=
    cdFileCheck=casper\filesystem.squashfs
    cdmd5sums=md5sum.txt
    If you want, add also an autorun.inf in the same directory to get autostart cd features
    Code:
    [autorun]
    open=Wubi.exe
    icon=Wubi.exe
    And the most important, copy the wubi executable you get in first step to /etc/remastersys/wubi/wubi.exe

Now it is time to add some new stuff to remastersys
    after
    Code:
    if [ "$LIVECDLABEL" = "" ]; then
    LIVECDLABEL="Custom Live CD"
    fi
    add
    Code:
    if [ "$ISOVER" = "" ]; then
    ISOVER="0.0.1"
    fi

if [ "$WUBIURL" = "" ]; then
    WUBIURL="http://something/"
    fi
    Somewere in part "STEP3 of remastersys add
    Code:
    ## creation fichier ./disk/info
    mkdir -p $WORKDIR/ISOTMP/.disk
    echo "$LIVECDLABEL $ISOVER "'"HH"'" - Release i386 ($(date +%d%m%y))" > $WORKDIR/ISOTMP/.disk/info
    ## fin

## creation repository pour lupin-support et wubi
    apt-get -d -y --reinstall install lupin-support
    mkdir -p $WORKDIR/ISOTMP/pool
    mkdir -p $WORKDIR/ISOTMP/pool/lupin
    cp /var/cache/apt/archives/lupin-support*.deb $WORKDIR/ISOTMP/pool/lupin/
    mkdir -p $WORKDIR/ISOTMP/dists
    mkdir -p $WORKDIR/ISOTMP/dists/hardy
    mkdir -p $WORKDIR/ISOTMP/dists/hardy/main
    mkdir -p $WORKDIR/ISOTMP/dists/hardy/main/binary-i386
    dpkg-scanpackages $WORKDIR/ISOTMP/pool/lupin /dev/null > $WORKDIR/ISOTMP/dists/hardy/main/binary-i386/Packages
    sed -i s#$WORKDIR/ISOTMP/## $WORKDIR/ISOTMP/dists/hardy/main/binary-i386/Packages
    cat $WORKDIR/ISOTMP/dists/hardy/main/binary-i386/Packages | gzip -9c > $WORKDIR/ISOTMP/dists/hardy/main/binary-i386/Packages.gz

cp /etc/remastersys/wubi/* $WORKDIR/ISOTMP/
    sed -i 's#__VERSION__#'"$ISOVER"'#g' $WORKDIR/ISOTMP/isolist.ini
    sed -i 's#__DISTRO__#'"$LIVECDLABEL"'#g' $WORKDIR/ISOTMP/isolist.ini
    sed -i 's#__URL__#'"$WUBIURL"'#g' $WORKDIR/ISOTMP/isolist.ini

##fin
    another modification (not related to wubi usage) is to be donne in part step 5 of remastersys to make persistent mode available with ubuntu 8.04
    Code:

# Step 5 plus :correction du bug casper
    rm -rf $WORKDIR/initrd-remake

mkdir $WORKDIR/initrd-remake
    cd $WORKDIR/initrd-remake
    mkdir initrd-old
    cp $WORKDIR/ISOTMP/casper/initrd.gz initrd_old.gz
    cd initrd-old
    gunzip < ../initrd_old.gz | cpio -i --make-directories
    cd scripts
    #editer casper et enlever ,mode=755
    #vi casper
    sed -i s/,mode=755// casper

cd ..
    find ./ | cpio -H newc -o > ../initrd
    cd ..
    gzip initrd
    cp initrd.gz $WORKDIR/ISOTMP/casper/
    cd ..

#fin du step5 plus
    And finaly, modify step 8 of remastersys to add $ISOVER to the filename and label of the CD where necessary
    $LIVECDLABEL -> $LIVECDLABEL-$ISOVER
    $CUSTOMISO -> $CUSTOMISO-$ISOVER.iso
    Code:
    # Step 8 - Make the ISO file
    # ajout "-$ISOVER au bout de $LIVECDLABEL

echo "Creating $CUSTOMISO-$ISOVER.iso in $WORKDIR"
    $CREATEISO    \
     -quiet \
     -r    \
     -V "$LIVECDLABEL-$ISOVER"    \
     -cache-inodes    \
     -J    \
     -l    \
     -b isolinux/isolinux.bin    \
     -c isolinux/boot.cat    \
     -no-emul-boot    \
     -boot-load-size 4    \
     -boot-info-table    \
     -o $WORKDIR/$CUSTOMISO-$ISOVER.iso "$WORKDIR/ISOTMP" 2>>$WORKDIR/remastersys.log 1>>$WORKDIR/remastersys.log

else

#grub mode

# remove files that change and cause problems with checking the disk
    sed -e '/boot/d' md5sum.txt > md5sum.txt.new
    sed -e '/md5sum/d' md5sum.txt.new > md5sum.txt
    rm -f md5sum.txt.new

sleep 1

# ajout "-$ISOVER au bout de $LIVECDLABEL
    echo "Creating $CUSTOMISO-$ISOVER.iso in $WORKDIR"
    $CREATEISO    \
     -quiet \
     -r    \
     -V "$LIVECDLABEL-$ISOVER"    \
     -cache-inodes    \
     -J    \
     -l    \
     -b boot/grub/stage2_eltorito    \
     -no-emul-boot    \
     -boot-load-size 4    \
     -boot-info-table    \
     -o $WORKDIR/$CUSTOMISO-$ISOVER.iso "$WORKDIR/ISOTMP" 2>>$WORKDIR/remastersys.log 1>>$WORKDIR/remastersys.log

fi

# create the md5 sum file so the user doesn't have to - this is good so the iso file can later be tested to ensure it hasn't become corrupted

echo "Creating $CUSTOMISO-$ISOVER.iso.md5 in $WORKDIR"

md5sum $WORKDIR/$CUSTOMISO-$ISOVER.iso > $WORKDIR/$CUSTOMISO-$ISOVER.iso.md5

sleep 1

echo "$WORKDIR/$CUSTOMISO-$ISOVER.iso is ready to be burned or tested in a virtual machine."
    echo " "
    echo "Check the size and if it is larger than 700MB you will need to burn it to a dvd"
    echo " "
    ls -hs $WORKDIR/$CUSTOMISO-$ISOVER.iso
    echo " " 
    echo "It is recommended to run 'sudo remastersys clean' once you have burned and tested the $CUSTOMISO"
    echo " "

If every thing is ok , remastersys will be able to create some backups/live/dist CD that can be installed easyly in XP/VISTA PC's with wubi

In addition, some little thing may to be done to work properly:
    - it seems that lupin-support / casper-lupin need to be installed on the system before creating the live cd with remastersys,
    even if , like it done in the modified remastersys script, a mini repository with the package is embeded in the live CD
    - depending the way boot menu of the livecd is set by remastersys, add options to start live cd in installation mode. Here is the config file I am using with my customized gfxboot bootmenu manager
    Code:
    DEFAULT live
    GFXBOOT bootlogo
    APPEND  file=/cdrom/preseed/custom.seed boot=casper initrd=/casper/initrd.gz quiet splash --
    LABEL live
      menu label ^Live CD
      kernel /casper/vmlinuz
      append  file=/cdrom/preseed/custom.seed boot=casper initrd=/casper/initrd.gz quiet splash --
    LABEL install
      menu label ^Installation 
      kernel /casper/vmlinuz
      append  file=/cdrom/preseed/custom.seed boot=casper only-ubiquity initrd=/casper/initrd.gz quiet splash --
    LABEL persistent
      menu label ^Live CD Persistent
      kernel /casper/vmlinuz
      append  file=/cdrom/preseed/custom.seed boot=casper persistent initrd=/casper/initrd.gz quiet splash --
    LABEL vesapersistent
      menu label ^Live CD Persistent mode vesa
      kernel /casper/vmlinuz
      append  file=/cdrom/preseed/custom.seed boot=casper xforcevesa persistent initrd=/casper/initrd.gz quiet splash --
    LABEL vesa
      menu label ^Live CD mode vesa
      kernel /casper/vmlinuz
      append  file=/cdrom/preseed/custom.seed boot=casper xforcevesa initrd=/casper/initrd.gz quiet splash --
    LABEL check
      menu label ^Verification CD
      kernel /casper/vmlinuz
      append  boot=casper integrity-check initrd=/casper/initrd.gz quiet splash --
    LABEL memtest
      menu label ^Test memoire
      kernel /isolinux/memtest
      append -
    LABEL hd
      menu label ^Demarrage HD
      localboot 0x80
      append -
    DISPLAY isolinux.txt
    TIMEOUT 300
    PROMPT 1
    F1 f1.txt
    F2 f2.txt
    F3 f3.txt
    F4 f4.txt
    F5 f5.txt
    F6 f6.txt
    F7 f7.txt
    F8 f8.txt
    F9 f9.txt
    F0 f10.txt
    - If like me ( i'm using lxde) , you want to use other window manager than Metacity (gnome), Kde or flux box, you will need to modify the ubiquity script in order to start lxde properly before installing the system.
    in /usr/bin/ubiquity-dm
    after
    Code:
                elif osextras.find_on_path('xfwm4'):
                    wm = subprocess.Popen('xfwm4',
                        stdin=null, stdout=logfile, stderr=logfile,
                        **maybe_drop_privileges)
    add code to start openbox (replace by your own window manager if needed)
    Code:
                elif osextras.find_on_path('openbox'):
                    wm = subprocess.Popen('openbox',
                        stdin=null, stdout=logfile, stderr=logfile,
                        **maybe_drop_privileges)

This howto have been written after the job was done (and worked), maybe some small mistakes may be found in the codes given.
    Any feedback will be welcome in order to correct this post.

One usage I have done was to install UbuntuStudio (Ubuntustudio distro CD don't support wubi) on XP computer with wubi.

-Virtual machine installation of UbuntuStudio
    -Wubi enabled live CD with Remastersys creation
    -Ubuntustudio installation on NTFS partition with wubi
    Last edited by ColleysForEver; June 10th, 2009 at 12:11 PM.

Beans

Re: No more need to compile Wubi when creating customs liveCD

WOW... This is the last thing I've been trying to get working with remastersys.

This is just the kinda example instructions I need for my ULTIMATE Remastersys Guide. I'll have to read your post over whenever it's not Mardi Gras!!! .. and then I'll add this final piece to my treasure-full guide.

Beans

OK... I've been bouncing around today, but I've had a few chances to glance at parts of this. I'd like to start off by thanking you, because I never woulda been able to complete this by myself.

All I can correct for you is that your use of mkdir to create multiple directories is a little funny.

You can simply create all of the directories at once with the -p switch... so you can save a few lines by using these:

mkdir -p $WORKDIR/ISOTMP/pool/lupin/
    mkdir -p $WORKDIR/ISOTMP/dists/hardy/main/binary-i386/
    mkdir -p $WORKDIR/initrd-remake/initrd-old/

Also, I'm curious as to what the $WUBIURL variable is for... and if a separate $ISOVER variable is necessary for Wubi? I really just scanned over your corrections, but I'm guessing it's not necessary as long as my $CUSTOMISO is labeled CustomDist-0.0.1, eh? Perhaps there could be a correction to make sure the user enters in a version number in the x.y.z format?

And I'm wondering what Fragadelic is gonna think of this and if he'll just make some more corrections and eventually integrate it into his script. He might over time, even tho he doesn't have a particular need for it right now. I don't have a need for it either, but there's no sense in not putting Wubi on my dist since it's only 1.6 GB, and I've still got about 2.3 GB to go.

Beans

Thanks for your interest about my work,

First, I don't have the chance to work every day with linux, and I work mainly with the minimal number of instructions and options I know. So my mkdir are "funny" because I'm too lazy (or too busy)to take 30 seconds to read mkdir man pages ....

$WubiUrl :Wubi is designed to be able install linux without cd, just by getting an iso file over the Internet. $WUBIURL is made to specify the URL to get this Iso file.

$ISOVER : Theres may be a way to use formated $Customiso variable to get a version number able to work with Wubi. I've simply use the quickest way that was to create a new variable (Lazy one more time ...).

Beans

I'm not sure if I understand, the windows .exe has to be rebuilt??

If I want to wubi install crunchbang linux from iso, can I just follow this guide to the letter? (or alternatively; installing ubuntu minimal)
    Last edited by arnoldus; June 6th, 2009 at 04:55 PM.

Beans

Yes, the wubi.exe has to be rebuild:
    Original wubi.exe contains compiled informations about the distro to install.
    - You can compile a new wubi.exe with compiled isolist.ini information about your distro : see instructions on other threads to dot this.
    - you can compile à new wubi.exe with extenal file isolist.ini support : follow my tutorial to modify the wubi sources.

If you dont' have a linux computer ready to compile wubi, your can do it several ways
    - use mingw compiler in windows
    - boot a linux live cd
    - install a linux distro into a virtual machine( qemu, vmware, virtualbox ...): this is the way I use

What you also need is that your distro have lupin support (lupin-support, lupin-casper) and ubiquity support. If not , none version of wubi will be in order to install your distro. Depending of the windows manager your are using in your distro, your may also need to enable your Wm into ubiquity scripts.

If your are building your own distro
    - add lupin and ubiquity : required
    - add remastersys with modifications : not required but make build of the iso more easier and create the isolist.ini and ./disk/info files

If your want to install an existing distro and enable wubi installation with it, remaster your distro:
    1)install your distro : severals ways :
    - run live cd with persitence support
    - use virtual machine to install your distro
    - install natively your linux distro on hd
    2)add lupin ubiquity support if needed
    3)build your new iso : several ways :
    -install remastersys with modifications
    - install/use remastersys or any other remastering tools or method and take care manualy of isolist.ini, .disk/info and wubi.exe

As you see, you need both : a wubi executable, and a distro that have been made ready to be installed by wubi.
    Last edited by ColleysForEver; June 9th, 2009 at 12:18 PM.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope

Is it possible to provide me the modified remastersys to use it for making a custom cd with the the wubi installer in it ? (I'm a new in all these and i cant do all this compiling !!! I really tried althought !!! ) Or i need something more than that ???

Beans
    Distro

i managed to compile wubi !!! But now how i create the ''isolist.ini and ./disk/info files'' to put in the ISO (next to modified WUBI isuppose) ???? An example maybe of an isolist.ini file ??? Help guys !!!

ps: I have already remastered the ISO i want to setup using WUBI by adding the lupin support (lupin-support, lupin-casper) and ubiquity support
    Last edited by paok4; June 13th, 2009 at 05:10 PM.

Beans
    Distro

OK I did everything !!!

Compiled Wubi OK
    Modified Remastersys OK
    Finally I created the live cd with custom isolist.ini and wubi in it , burned it to a cd ...
    Under windows vista the Wubi autoruns correctly and during the setup process is looking to connect to http://something !!! and the process stops after a few attempts ...
    Why is not using the CD ??? Where is the problem ???

PS: the only thing that doesn't look correct to me is that the .DISK/info file in the generated ISO still says ''Ubuntu 8.10 "intrepid" - Release i386 (20090613)'' and not something like Custom CD bla bla bla ... Isn't that supossed to be generated differently from the modified remastersys ???

Any help ????

Beans

Did you take the remastersys I've send to you be email or the last revision of remastersys, As I have seen recently(correct it if I am wrong), the creation of .disk/info have been added into remastersys.
    If it is , there may be conflict between the two parts of code.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast