Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MacBook

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala

Re: MacBook

Hey!

Sorry, you're right, the OS 'only' uses 18.77 in a complete fresh install of OSX 10.5. My fault. http://boomshop.net/spielplatz/graph...d_kackbook.jpg
    And my one is no unibody as I've realized yesterday, too. Thanks for clearing this up.

> If you purchased this new , then you have abused the heck out of this machine.. not Apples fault.

Thats the reason why I haven't bought a notebook for 1000 bucks (with mostly the same hardware) or 1300 bucks (with better hardware), that's the reason why I spent 1500 - because I use this computer. Thought apples were built for being used in production environment not for just looking cool (while this is a point of view - I think it's terrible ugly) in a yuppie inet cafe. My fault. And I believed that apple has a great customer service. And certified service stations with knowledge. And short response times. Again three times my fault. And I believed that MacOSX is a practicable environment for production. May come true if you spend another 3000 bucks for software. So again, my fault. Why? Because you can read about all my problems in all the mac forums all over the world. May have taken a look there before I believe all those "apple is hilarious" talkings. My biggest fault.

But mistakes are made for learning. And I have learned from them: apple? Never again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHbrQqrgVgg
    Lucily got rid of the (cr)Apple MacBook and finally got a real computer: Thinkpad t61p GUI for ffmpeg

Beans

If you don't want OSX, you'd be a fool to buy an Apple.

Beans

If the Macbook is in the state you claim by the way you use it ,( I admit I doubt your claims) then it is clearly your fault. No Laptop can with stand abuse , they are a precision and complex device. The only models that can are the tough books used by the military.
    This account is not active.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala

Hey!

Never posted about what you believe in or not, just posted my experience with an apple mackbook.
    Lucily got rid of the (cr)Apple MacBook and finally got a real computer: Thinkpad t61p GUI for ffmpeg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12