Thread: new brainstorm is going wrong

new brainstorm is going wrong

(this is probably not correct english.)
    normal suggestions or ideas, who knows?, are marked "not idea" , what bad thing is that they think that there should be only "idea"s? very bad is that posts are premoderated now. who decides whether the post is good? does anybody think that that people are such trustable themselves? please see "invalid ideas" section. do not you think that there are ideas that should be voted.
    and i liked that ideas was not separated to rationale and solution as in this new version. many people suggested just to add "alternate idea" relation to the old brainstorm but i have never seen ideas to do that such clustering several ideas to one bunch. now it is more like several alternative ideas are competing, not all different ideas.
    Last edited by q.dinar; January 31st, 2009 at 11:19 PM. Reason: corrected a wrong word

Re: new brainstorm is going wrong

http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com/idea/17273/ "Allow us to revert to the old brainstorm UI"
    (-44 votes currently !...)

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala

Re: new brainstorm is going wrong

I don't know if a discussion of Ubuntu Brainstorm belongs in this forum, but I didn't know that there was such a thing until you posted this thread about it. For that I thank you.

Looking at the link you added, the Brainstorm moderators are open to suggestions on how to make the new program better and are interested in user's feedback about what they don't like. The overall response is to not move backwards to the previous version but to continue to improve the latest. That seems reasonable.

I suggest you work within the Brainstorm community to improve the latest version and 'fix' what you think became broken with its introduction.

Good luck!
    OpenSUSE: Dell Inspiron 8600 and Gateway GT5678
    MacOS X 10.5.8 PowerBook G4 12"
    Linux user #: 501795