Thread: Firefox menu color problem.

Beans

Firefox menu color problem.

Hello all.

I'm testing out the CianoSmooth theme and I'm having some troubles with the menu colours of Firefox.

CianoSmooth are using a white font for it's black menus and Firefox is using the white colours even for the 'window' menu, so they are hardly readable. The proper GTK applications is using a black colour for the 'window' menu and a white colour for inside the menu.

I have tried changing the colour inside the 'chrome' file but it changed all the colours so now it black on black inside the menu.

Is their a way to just change the 'head' menu colour without changing colours inside the Firefox menu.

/Thanks
    Try the beautiful Enlightenment17 distro OzOS. | Easy way to install Enlightenment17 from CVS.
    Thanks Rui Pai for all you work intergrating this beautiful Desktop Shell with Ubuntu.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Re: Firefox menu color problem.

I am confused (I usually am). In Firefox, Edit, preferences, content, cannot you change the color of text and background??
    Never wade in water you're afraid to swim in unless it's the Linux pond, cause there's always a life ring in the forums

Beans

Hehe, I don't know if you are confused or not but that wasn't what I meant.

When using the GTK theme CianoSmooth, Firefox picks up a white colour "with a light background." for the text on the menu bar 'Edit, Archive, etc.'
    The menus themselves are black with a white text as they should be.

I have changed the colour of the 'menubar' inside the 'chrome' file but that changed all text to black which doesn't work either.

Any ides of what to do here?

/Thanks.
    Try the beautiful Enlightenment17 distro OzOS. | Easy way to install Enlightenment17 from CVS.
    Thanks Rui Pai for all you work intergrating this beautiful Desktop Shell with Ubuntu.

Beans

can you link to where to find this theme? I can take a look for you and see if what to change to fix that. I have googled this theme and I can't seem to find where to download it from.