Thread: backup lightning calander

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

backup lightning calander

I need to upgrade my GF laptop and I need to save the data from her lightning extension calendar. It is very important as she uses it ALOT.

Any help?

Thanks
    A computer allows you to make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Karmic Koala (testing)

Re: backup lightning calander

all you have to do is go into your home directory and press the Ctrl + h. this will show hidden files and folders. you will want to look for the .mozilla-thunderbird directory. This is the directory you need to backup to backup your Lightning Calendar. by backing up the whole directory you backup all of your thunderbird stuff as well. hope this helps...
    Something zero possible is nothing! oh yea, hit me up if you need help on ICQ with ubuntu....

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Re: backup lightning calander

I found a backup function in it. I dont like to transfer whole folders as I have found it causes some conflicts occasionally...
    A computer allows you to make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.