For people who are getting a bunch of rubbish, something about more than 200 errors and/or a segmentation fault when running "iasl -tc dsdt.dsl", it's caused by a buggy version of iasl.

Do the following: (In Konsole)
1) sudo kate /etc/apt/sources.list (Keep in mind, replace "kate" with your text editor. I use Kubuntu :-p. Use gedit if you use Ubuntu or whatever it is Gnome people use these days)
2) Go all the way down to the end of the page. Add the following entry: deb http://us.debian.org/debian squeeze main contrib non-free (We're going to use Debian's testing repository to download the latest iasl instead of downloading the source or the .deb and trying to resolve all the dependencies ourselves). Save the changes and exit.
3) Next we need to add the keyring. There's two ways to go about this. We can tell APT to disregard the missing keyring for Debian's repositories or we can add the keyring. We're going to add it by typing:
sudo su
gpg --keyserver wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net --recv 9AA38DCD55BE302B
gpg --export --armor 9AA38DCD55BE302B | apt-key add -

4) Close the Konsole and reopen it to get out of superuser mode. Sometimes I can add keyrings with just sudo, other times I get errors. If you can't sudo su, then skip that step and try with just sudo before all the commands.
5) sudo apt-get update
6) sudo apt-get remove iasl (If it's already installed)
7) sudo apt-get install -t squeeze iasl
&#56;&#41; cd /home/<yourusername> (If you tried this before, remove any of your previous dsdt files you may have, type sudo rm dsdt.*)
9) sudo cat /proc/acpi/dsdt > dsdt.dat (Some people may get a "Permission Denied" error. If you do use sudo cat /proc/acpi/dsdt | sudo tee dsdt.dat instead.
10) Next, iasl -d dsdt.dat and then iasl -tc /home/<yourusername>/dsdt.dsl, my result:

Code:
Intel ACPI Component Architecture
ASL Optimizing Compiler version 20100528 [Jul  2 2010]
Copyright (c) 2000 - 2010 Intel Corporation
Supports ACPI Specification Revision 4.0a

/home/moishe/dsdt.dsl  1007:                     0x00000000,         // Length
Error    4122 -                                           ^ Invalid combination of Length and Min/Max fixed flags

/home/moishe/dsdt.dsl  1021:                     0x00000000,         // Length
Error    4122 -                                           ^ Invalid combination of Length and Min/Max fixed flags

ASL Input:  /home/moishe/dsdt.dsl - 7616 lines, 275364 bytes, 3155 keywords
Compilation complete. 2 Errors, 0 Warnings, 0 Remarks, 43 Optimizations