Hi,

I am of the kind of those who cant stand reading for more than 20 minutes on a computer screen...

I'm searching for some software that would read the text held in the .... presse-papier.... in the temp memory meant to hold text for pasting, copied text what.... Or some software in whitch i'd paste text... or another that would read selected text in any zone mayby....

I tried a few, orca, and that one with a perrot icon..... Orca speaks an horrible french... and the other, with a perrot icon... mbrola? i just havnt ever heard a sound out from it... long ago... Ah.. its named festival!...

Are there any tutorials, forum links, availliable for perfectly setting up mbrola or for adding a better French engine in orca?

Ok... found this thread, http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.p...ghlight=mbrola ... But its all like only english.... Synaptic only offers england english as an extra language....

Also.. i'd have to switch from french to english on a common basis so i whish there's some quick to get switch for the such....

Ok... i guess that there are already a lot of threads about those matters... Yet.. Anything easy availliable?

Thanx for readin..

Ruppert Laffont