Thread: Filling in the gaps with my iPod

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn

Filling in the gaps with my iPod

I've switched off to using Banshee to manage my iPod and my playlist, because I'm trying to use album cover art on my iPod now. Banshee seems to have no problem fetching cover art, whereas I couldn't get Amarok to do it.

There are still some pieces of my collection though that it can't fetch the cover art for. Mostly because the albums are kind of obscure or not mainstream. I can get the cover art myself, but I don't know how to put it into my playlist. How do I insert the images into my playlist???? Can I do that with Banshee????
    "All of our motivations fall into three basic categories...'survival', 'social life', and 'entertainment'." - Linus Torvalds

GNUway Tech

Beans
    Distro

Re: Filling in the gaps with my iPod

Can anybody tell me how to do this???? There are only a few albums I have that Banshee can't get the cover art for.
    "All of our motivations fall into three basic categories...'survival', 'social life', and 'entertainment'." - Linus Torvalds

GNUway Tech

Beans
    Distro

Can I do this manually, if not with Banshee???????? I'm willing to go to the extra trouble just to fill in the holes in my playlist.

GNUway Tech

Beans
    Distro

Is anybody gonna help me with this????

I've managed to figure some of them out, but there are still a few that will not fetch the cover art in Banshee. I can get the cover art image myself, I just need to know how to embed the images into my playlist in Banshee.

GNUway Tech