Thread: How do I add what version of Ubuntu I'm using to my stats?

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Mate 16.04 Xenial Xerus

Arrow How do I add what version of Ubuntu I'm using to my stats?

I have gone through my profile stats with a fine toothed comb and I can't find how to add this in.
    Where did you guys hide it!?
    Last edited by Linuxratty; March 14th, 2013 at 01:34 AM.
    A friendly & helpful Linux community who has started a large cursor theme project. If you are sick of tiny cursors, go here and get one.
    http://linuxinternationals.org/forum...orum.php?f=166

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 22.04 Jammy Jellyfish

Re: How do I add what version of Ubuntu I'm using to my stats?

Quote Originally Posted by Linuxratty View Post
    I have gone through my profile stats with a fine toothed comb and I can't find how to add this in.
    Where did you guys hide it!?
    We didn't actually hide it! The code for rendering that profile field went awol with the upgrade to VB4 and, in all the weeks we were running the test forum on the staging server, and the 13 days since the upgrade, no one noticed it was missing until a couple of staff did yesterday and you today! Unless I missed another post somewhere else about this. It's just a matter of editing a couple of templates, but please bear with us. There's something that might need checking before we put the code in place.
    Ubuntu 20.04 Desktop Guide - Ubuntu 22.04 Desktop Guide - Forum Guide to BBCode - Using BBCode code tags

Member: Not Canonical Team

If you need help with your forum account, such as SSO login issues, username changes, etc, the correct place to contact an admin is here. Please do not PM me about these matters unless you have been asked to - unsolicited PMs concerning forum accounts will be ignored.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Mate 16.04 Xenial Xerus

Arrow Re: How do I add what version of Ubuntu I'm using to my stats?

Well that's a bit problematic for all of you now isn't it. It sounds like an easy fix however. That being
    said,no hurries on my part,it gets done when it gets done.
    A friendly & helpful Linux community who has started a large cursor theme project. If you are sick of tiny cursors, go here and get one.
    http://linuxinternationals.org/forum...orum.php?f=166

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Re: How do I add what version of Ubuntu I'm using to my stats?

'tis done
    Don't waste your energy trying to change opinions ... Do your thing, and don't care if they like it.