Thread: New Forum!

Beans

New Forum!

This is the new official forum for the Colorado Local Community team. I would hope that this plays both a role of discussion and support. Although our mailing list is the primary means of communication, it most definitely is not the best one in some situations. Feel free to post questions, ideas, or comments here related to anything Ubuntu and CoLoCo.

If you would like to find additional information about the Colorado Team please visit our wiki page at http://coloco.ubuntu-rocks.org. There are also quite a few of us who hang out in #ubuntu-colorado on irc.freenode.net

Cheers,
    David Overcash (FunnyLookinHat)
    Last edited by FunnyLookinHat; February 8th, 2007 at 08:42 AM. Reason: Updated with contact information

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu Development Release

Re: New Forum!

Congrats on the new forum!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 6.10 Edgy

I like this format a whole lot better, plus you can come back and search on it and get caught up pretty easy.

-David

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Studio 15.10 Wily Werewolf

Quote Originally Posted by davidvasta View Post
    I like this format a whole lot better, plus you can come back and search on it and get caught up pretty easy.

-David
    I agree.

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 8.04 Hardy Heron

Hope this will be more timely then the E-mail announcements. I get digest newsletters with notifications on events that happened two weeks ago. Hard to plan on attending things retroactively. I like Ubuntu but after two years using it, I feel like a beginner still. I can now do basics but the learning curve without any support was hard. When I would ask for help the reply would be so technical I had no clue and felt I was treated like I had no business using this O.S. as I was not worthy of it. (Not a good way to market the system). That is my big gripe and hope I can help to change that attitude.