Re: multicd.sh - combine Linux ISOS into one

Hi
    I created some plugin scripts . they are :
    1.kubuntu.sh
    2.ubuntu-64-bit.sh
    3.kubuntu_64_bit.sh
    4.ubuntu_32_bit.sh
    5.kubuntu_32_bit.sh

Please merge atleast the kubuntu.sh script to the upstream. Because, most people consider kubuntu as a separate distro. changing name to ubuntu2 is not the best idea since it would be confusing to know which one is kubuntu while booting. It also would not be a good idea if one wish to give a disk with both ubuntu and kubuntu to a friend since the friend won't know which one is kubuntu.

kubuntu and ubuntu 32 and 64 bits are for people who wish to include both 32 and 64 bit versions of ubuntu
    Attached Files Attached Files

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope

(Sorry if I'm bumping a thread that's past it's date)

Is it possible to add support for OPHCrack and is there a method to add it to an existing ISO or modify the script ? I tried just renaming the OPHCrack XP and Vista ISOs to slax1 and slax2 but it did not get added.
    Registered Linux user: 461,426
    Registered Ubuntu user: 20512

Beans

I just tried to download version 5.6.1 from http://multicd.tuxfamily.org/. Could it be that the packed archiv is an empty file?

Beans

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat

Sorry for being the newbie here, but sense posting here does not appear to add to your post count, I'll go ahead and ask.
    What would be the point?
    http://www.kalebsweb.com - my under development website.
    Ubuntu user number 32519.

Beans

The link in maybeway36's sig will tell you everything you need to know. Being a newbie is fine but you should do your homework before asking simple questions.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat

Thanks, Jerome. That will come in handy for the campaign to convert my city to linux I'm going to start someday.
    http://www.kalebsweb.com - my under development website.
    Ubuntu user number 32519.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by maybeway36 View Post
    It works for me: ...
    Yeah, thanks for checking! Works for me too - now. Must have been a temporary problem.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Maybe someone could shed some light on this for me. When testing a multicd.iso in VirtualBox, I sometimes get an error. I don't remember what it is exactly, and of course I cant replicate it right now . It says something about "EDD: no DEFAULT or UI..." blah blah blah. If i remember correctly, it gives me an error code 0c00, or 00c0 and a memory address that it supposedly cant read from. Searching for something along the lines of EDD: 0c00 turns up nothing. As soon as I move the file however, it reads just fine. It also works after I burn it (both from the burnt disk, and the .iso).

Also, OPHCrack plugin.

EDIT:

Of course, as soon as I post, I got the error:

Code:
    ISOLINUX 4.02 2010-07-21 ETCD Copyright (C) 1994-2010 H. Peter Anvin et al
    EDD: Error 0c00 reading sector 643993
    No DEFAULT or UI configuration directive found!
    boot: _
    EDIT2:

Updated ophcrack plugin. Name the XP iso ophxp.iso, and the Vista iso ophvista. If you only have one iso, thats fine too. If you have both, it will build both into one.

*NOTE* I have only tested that it boots, not that it actually works, as I do not have a Windows machine to test it on.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by yogurt06; September 4th, 2010 at 08:28 AM.

Beans

I just posted a new version, 5.7. You'll notice the website is brand-new, thanks to someone who contacted me via e-mail. A Spanish translation will be up soon too - this is also not my work
    The Slax plugin now works with Slax Remix. I also added support for Damn Vulnerable Linux, Caine, and the Windows 98 SE and Windows Me installation disks. (Can anyone who owns an OEM CD of Windows Me see if it works? I'm not sure if the ISO I used was official or not.)

@yogurt26 - I just saw your problem now, so I haven't been able to look at it yet. But it sounds like it might be some sort of error with your computer. If it works when you move or burn it, maybe try making a new folder for MultiCD and making one from there.

Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast