Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Iron Man compiz theme

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 8.04 Hardy Heron

Iron Man compiz theme

Hello.

I watched the Iron Man movie 2 days ago and ever since have searched the Internets for a compiz/emerald theme or any other type I can put on Hardy.

However I'm not talking about a red/yellow theme or an Iron Man background, but a theme that looks like Tony Stark's computer's (its AI is called Jarvis), from the scenes where he creates the designs of Mark II and III of the Iron Man suit. I was just blown away by what Stark can do on his mega setup and how cool it looks.

If anyone has any info, please share!

Thanks.

Beans

Re: Iron Man compiz theme

Yeah I have been looking around for the same thing! That setup is SWEET!! but morely i am looking that and a inspired theme when penny was using the computer. But that one was also sweet. Either would be awesome anyone have any clues to where we might find one?

Beans

Gnome look, KDE look, or the Compiz website...

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by teh_peng00in View Post
    Yeah I have been looking around for the same thing! That setup is SWEET!! but morely i am looking that and a inspired theme when penny was using the computer. But that one was also sweet. Either would be awesome anyone have any clues to where we might find one?
    My first post here was looking for an IronMan type them or tweak for Tony Starks' home PC or his office PC which Penny was taken files from. That was CLEARLY a linux desktop.

And yes his setup @Home, Jarvis ... was totally awesome. Bugger the fire extinguisher though lol.

Beans

any screen shots of the computer up yet?

Beans

Bugger is awesome XD LOL, no screenshots i can find of his home comp sicne the movie just came out yesterday. But yeah definately that was clearly a linux desktop. I remember seeing that somewhere though around 6 months ago so they used a preexisting theme, i just can't remember it. >.<

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 8.04 Hardy Heron

Well I searched around the Internet. So far I got this Iron Man theme for XP, and this one for emerald.

I also took a lot of screenshots of his home computer from trailers. If anyone wants to see them, tell me, and also tell me on what site I should put it.

I hope the compiz community releases a true Jarvis theme soon.

Beans

Just post them here.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by spider3000 View Post
    Well I searched around the Internet. So far I got this Iron Man theme for XP, and this one for emerald.

I also took a lot of screenshots of his home computer from trailers. If anyone wants to see them, tell me, and also tell me on what site I should put it.

I hope the compiz community releases a true Jarvis theme soon.
    Post it! I have never created anything in regards to interface but I'm willing to dedicate many hours into replicating this.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 8.04 Hardy Heron

Here are the screenshots of the home computer.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast