Thread: Avengers (Movie), Loki -vs- Hulk Scene

Beans

Avengers (Movie), Loki -vs- Hulk Scene

Anyone here seen the movie yet. I lol till I hurt during the Loki -vs- Hulk scene in Stark's tower. This is prob the finniest scene in the whole movie.

It goes pretty much like this.

- Hulk runs into Loki up on the Stark tower.
    Loki: Enough! All of you are beneath me! I am a god you dull creater and I shall not be bulleid....................
    Hulk: Grnnt.. (SMASH)(SMASH)(SMASH)(SMASH)... (SMASH)(SMASH)(SMASH) .. some god..
    - Loki lays on the floor and stars into space recapping on his life and how it may be a good idea to never **** off the hulk again..

This is an epic scene after listening to Loki run his mouth like a spoiled child through out the movie.. A must see...
    Last edited by Bandit; May 4th, 2012 at 10:47 PM.
    Mac Mini: OSX 10.9 Mavericks, i7-3720QM 2.6Ghz, 16GB RAM, 1.25TB Fusion Array, Intel HD4000 iGPU
    Photo Blog on Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/ExodistPhotoBlog
    Linux User: 380654

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 22.04 Jammy Jellyfish

Re: Avengers (Movie), Loki -vs- Hulk Scene

Sounds like the hulk.
    Come to #ubuntuforums! We have cookies! | Basic Ubuntu Security Guide

Tomorrow's an illusion and yesterday's a dream, today is a solution...

Beans
    Hidden!

Saw it last thursday. Was great.
    "All right amatuer hour's over. Let me show you why they call me the Velour Fog...."
    .:GitHub:.|.:Dropbox:.

Beans
    Hidden!

The movie is just awesome... Nuff' said..

Beans

Watched it today with my friend. He and I both thoroughly enjoyed it! And that is an unforgettable scene!

In fact, do you recall how many times he was either owned or outsmarted??? I'm sorry, but Loki is not very intelligent.

Also, in regards to the Hulk, I like when he and Thor takes down one of those big things, and afterwards, the Hulk just randomly hits Thor. I laughed so hard!

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by realitykid View Post

Also, in regards to the Hulk, I like when he and Thor takes down one of those big things, and afterwards, the Hulk just randomly hits Thor. I laughed so hard!
    LOL yea hits Thor so hard it knocks him off the scene, the Hulk just sorta smiles and chuckles about it.
    Mac Mini: OSX 10.9 Mavericks, i7-3720QM 2.6Ghz, 16GB RAM, 1.25TB Fusion Array, Intel HD4000 iGPU

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit View Post
    Anyone here seen the movie yet. I lol till I hurt during the Loki -vs- Hulk scene in Stark's tower. This is prob the finniest scene in the whole movie.

It goes pretty much like this.

- Hulk runs into Loki up on the Stark tower.
    Loki: Enough! All of you are beneath me! I am a god you dull creater and I shall not be bulleid....................
    Hulk: Grnnt.. (SMASH)(SMASH)(SMASH)(SMASH)... (SMASH)(SMASH)(SMASH) .. some god..
    - Loki lays on the floor and stars into space recapping on his life and how it may be a good idea to never **** off the hulk again..

This is an epic scene after listening to Loki run his mouth like a spoiled child through out the movie.. A must see...

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by zombifier25 View Post
    LMAO, I havent seen that one posted in a few years. I still get a kick out of it.