Can anyne shed like on this subject.

I have film work due to be transmitted on national tv in early 2013 and have used some creative commons music from 'ccmixter.org' and also have been granted full permission from each indiivdual artist via e-mail for the broadcast to go through. Do I still need to gain a licence from 'prs for music' for the transmission to be legit?

Thanks Any help is appreciated.