I really wish I could get email updates about these drivers, but here's the changelog:
- Added support for OpenGL 4.3.
- Added a new X configuration option, "UseHotplugEvents", to allow the suppression of RandR events when adding or removing non-DisplayPort displays. See the "X Config Options" appendix of the README for details.
- Added support for configuring stereo in nvidia-settings when stereo is enabled in the X configuration file.
- Added support for configuring the ViewPortIn and ViewPortOut for display devices in nvidia-settings.
- Fixed metamode bookkeeping when modifying the display configuration in the "X Server Display Configuration" page of nvidia-settings.
- Added support for configuring rotation and reflection per display device in nvidia-settings.
- Implemented workarounds for two Adobe Flash bugs by applying libvdpau commit ca9e637c61e80145f0625a590c91429db67d0a40 to the version of libvdpau shipped with the NVIDIA driver.
- Fixed an issue which affected the performance of moving windows of VDPAU applications when run in some composite managers.
- Added unofficial GLX protocol support (i.e., for GLX indirect rendering) for the GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object OpenGL extension.
- Added support for HDMI 3D Stereo with Quadro Kepler and later GPUs. See the documentation for the "Stereo" X configuration option in the README for details.
- Added experimental support for OpenGL threaded optimizations, available through the __GL_THREADED_OPTIMIZATIONS environment variable. For more information, please refer to the "Threaded Optimizations" section in chapter "Specifying OpenGL Environment Variable Settings" of the README.
- Improved performance and responsiveness of windowed OpenGL applications running inside a Unity session.
How to install: