Quote Originally Posted by capyba View Post
I would buy the Lemur right now if it had a 1600x900 matte screen upgrade.
I'm with you on this one. I just ordered a Lemur and will take a close look at the screen when I get it. I delayed for a week or two or three debating whether I wanted to hold out or look for another vendor with this option. I decided that the pixels on the 14" will be closer together than the 15" and if I want high res I will hook it up to an external monitor. I did go to the big blue store and try to compare the two resolutions. And did like the 1600x900 a little better, but the 1366x768 looked ok on the smaller screens.

I'm not sure I want another glossy screen. I guess I have 30 days to decide after I get it. I will be super careful with it for the first few days.