I am interested in starting a series of programs the moment Ubuntu finishes booting up. Below I display what I think is the proper procedure, but differing procedures would be greatly appreciated!
- Boot up ubuntu, and do not startx. (Achieved this with grub property)
- Automatically login (Using this procedure)
- Start screen -S "Name" (Still haven't done this)
- Start my programs once screen runs (Still need to do this)
- If program crashes start it again (Still need to do this)
Any advice/links would be greatly appreciated! I am googling as we speak, but I'm unsure of what I'm looking for.