Thread: FCM Notifier issues

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Mate 20.04 Focal Fossa

FCM Notifier issues

Hey FCM Team, I'm having an issue with the FCM Notifier and would like some help.

When I go into the preferences and tell it to Notify and Download for FCM Magazine, it gives me an error that states:
    Code:
    Notification style can only be Notify if neither Full Circle Magazine nor Full Circle Podcast are selected.
    I don't want to DL the podcast, as I just like the magazine and don't want to waste your bandwidth. So, why do I have to select everything, and why can't I just select Full Circle Magazine only?
    MBA M1 - M1 8GB 256GB - macOS Monterey
    MSI GL65 - i5-10300H 16GB 512GB GTX 1650 Windows 11
    Galaxy Book Go - Snapdragon 7c Gen 2 4GB 128GB Windows 11

Re: FCM Notifier issues

Thanks for this, I was meant to fix this a couple of months ago - seems I forgot though! I'll see if I can get this fixed and make a new release at some point this weekend, if not I'll aim to do it some time in the next week. In the mean time, you can keep track of this issue at:
    http://bitbucket.org/mrmonday/full-c...fication-issue

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Mate 20.04 Focal Fossa

Quote Originally Posted by mrmonday View Post
    Thanks for this, I was meant to fix this a couple of months ago - seems I forgot though! I'll see if I can get this fixed and make a new release at some point this weekend, if not I'll aim to do it some time in the next week. In the mean time, you can keep track of this issue at:
    http://bitbucket.org/mrmonday/full-c...fication-issue
    Hey thank you; no worries, take your time. I was just curious if I was doing something wrong or if there was a bug or that. I keep missing FCM cause I forget, and having the Notifier makes it so much easier.
    MBA M1 - M1 8GB 256GB - macOS Monterey
    MSI GL65 - i5-10300H 16GB 512GB GTX 1650 Windows 11
    Galaxy Book Go - Snapdragon 7c Gen 2 4GB 128GB Windows 11

Beans