Thread: Mirage extension for Banshee help

Hybrid View

Beans

Cool Mirage extension for Banshee help

Hi all,
    I'm new to Ubuntu and Ubuntu forums, so please forgive me if this has been posted already. Before I switched, the only music player I ever used was itunes, and I really miss the Genius feature. Having done a bit of looking around, I downloaded Banshee. the mirage feature, though installed, does not show up in Banshee. Help?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat

Unhappy Re: Mirage extension for Banshee help

Did you find how to bring up the playlist generator? I could not find it and it seems that no one else has this problem.
    Ubuntu registered user: 20850
    Linux registered user: 467180

Beans

Re: Mirage extension for Banshee help

I've been having the same problem. I've never been able to get the Playlist Generator to show. Can anyone offer any advice for how to get this to work?

Beans

Exclamation Re: Mirage extension for Banshee help

I'm on your same situation. I've added the ppa for banshee so that i could get the latest stable releases of banshee and its extensions.

After a clean reinstall, i've activated Mirage. And the only change that happens is that Tools -> Mirage Playlist Generator appears. Other than that, there's no extra funcionality.

Currently Running Ubuntu 10.10

Beans

*bump

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Breezy 5.10

I hate to 'me too', but, me too. Installed the extension, but doesn't behave as specified by the developers site. I have the option to 're-scan my collection', but no playlist generation abilities.