Monthly Meeting for June is tonight!
Just a reminder... Our monthly meeting is tonight.
7pm at the MIT Media Lab (20 Ames St)
It'll last for 1:30 to 2 hours depending on how fast we
get through the agenda.
The meeting chair will be Martin Owens,
The minutes will be recorded into IRC by everyone
The agenda is as follows:
* Basic Organisation: Rejection of comity thinking (Martin)
* New website, design and function (Martin)
- Website events management
- Website tied into launchpad
* Summer Exploration Ubuntu (Mike)
* Bugfest in the autumn (Yuiry?)
* Open floor
Hopefully we'll see you all there.