Re: Howto: Installing and using KernelCheck
KernelCheck 1.0.5 has been released!
Changelog (Key features only):
- Added safe halt support (signal trapping) in both stages
- Added network test (thanks to walkerk)
- Added support for background processes
- KernelCheck will not freeze anymore EXCEPT on security updates
- Added security update ability
The 'Check for Updates' button in KernelCheck 1.0.4 (or patched 1.0.3r1) should automatically detect this upgrade. This has been tested with version 1.0.4.
Download at SF.net, or the download page.
Post questions, comments, etc. here.
Re: The Best of the Ubuntu Community
Project NVU 64
NVU for 64-bit Ubuntu (AMD64)
Works with Edgy, Feisty, and Gutsy