Flashing Text Login Screen...ATI Problem?
Short and Simple:
- Installed Ubuntu next to Windows 7 using a live usb
- Live usb worked fine and even asked me to download the driver for my ATI graphics card(Pretty sure it removed it
during install though)
- Once I installed Ubuntu and booted into, I got the whole flashing text login screen
- I am able to boot in recovery mode and login to get to the command line
- Not sure what to do from there besides trying all the stuff I read in other threads...
- I deleted my Ubuntu partition, but still have it on my usb
- I want to get Ubuntu working, but I want to make sure there is a sure way I can get it working before I try again
- Thats where you come in. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advanced
ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics | ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics | RDPDD Chained DD | RDP Encoder Mirror Driver | RDP Reflector Display Driver
Acer Aspire 5517
Windows 7 64bit
AMD Athlon(tm) X2 Dual Core Processor L310