PDA

View Full Version : [all variants] RemoteJoy Lite for PSP...

scprosser
November 30th, 2008, 11:56 PM
I've seen vids all over the net of people "claiming" they have it working in Ubuntu, yet not a single one of them can post instructions on how they did it. So I guess what I want to know is A) Has ANYONE actually managed to make this work?
and B) If YES, then could you please post some instructions for the rest of us...it's one of the few things I miss about Windows!

TSHNOFX
December 1st, 2008, 07:01 AM
I use Fedora, but nonetheless, *nix. Anyhow, I've been looking into it, and all someone needs to do is port the client over (Which is harder than it seems). If I knew a thing about SDL or anything, I would do it myself, but I don't.

ttilberg
January 6th, 2010, 08:24 AM
Getting into this stuff myself, for dev purposes...

Anyone see anything new with remotejoylite working in ubuntu? Either a native bin or through wine?

tzily
April 3rd, 2010, 11:48 PM
This should work http://lgallardo.com/en/2010/02/15/remotejoy-para-linux-usando-irshell-5/
I need Irshell on my psp to test it, so i'll have to downgrade soon, because it only works well on CFW 5.00m33-6, and not on my GEN D3.
I'll reply if it really works like in the video tutorial, if anyone is interested.
Soon.....

kenny2009
April 28th, 2010, 05:02 PM
iRShell does work on GEN-D3. See this link: http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/f133/tutorial-installing-irshell-5-00-on-all-custom-t252102/

d33eniz
June 14th, 2010, 04:01 PM
Confirmative! It works for me with Linux Ubuntu 10.04 and the VIDEO-INSTRUCTION! You have to "aptitude install libsdl-sge" and then you have to follow the given instructions in the video- and there you will go! Works flawlessly! - Deniz

podagee
September 9th, 2011, 12:21 AM
tried the irshell5 remotejoy but ran into a bunch of problems...im running ubuntu10.10 and my psp is 1001 5.00m33-6.ive tried everything and cant get past the 2nd step of installing usbfshost.when i enter it in the terminal it says permission denied??how do i get past that?

haqking
September 9th, 2011, 12:24 AM
tried the irshell5 remotejoy but ran into a bunch of problems...im running ubuntu10.10 and my psp is 1001 5.00m33-6.ive tried everything and cant get past the 2nd step of installing usbfshost.when i enter it in the terminal it says permission denied??how do i get past that?

hi, when i referred you to this link in the other thread i meant it as see if it helps, resurrecting it is called necromancing.

mm permission denied, are you using sudo to do it ?