PDA

View Full Version : Rant: Freaking low and childish behavior!!!

Perfect Storm
December 5th, 2005, 06:11 PM
A little rant is adressed to those who find it amusing to DDOS and Vulner hitting doc.gwos.org and we are pretty sure who it is and that is why this rant is posted here, so all can see how low to do such dirty trick.

GROW UP!!! It's absolutly so childish in every aspect and a shame without any reconision to grab such abusive methode in use! We know you don't like the work we do but turn in to illegal action is so low!!! You don't agree with us and with our work? Fine! We all can live with that, but starting to use force to bring down our work is the lowest of the low. All the work which is written and maintain by volunteers plus a person who setup a server freely to free use for the linux/ubuntu community shall be put down by facist methodes, it's so un-linux to do so and it brings shame to the linux community!!! What was you thinking!?! I hope you really rethink your acts and learn by your mistake not to do such thing in the future.

Grow up and be a man with an open-mind!

Thank you!

az
December 5th, 2005, 06:27 PM
A little rant is adressed to those who find it amusing to DDOS and Vulner hitting doc.gwos.org and we are pretty sure who it is and that is why this rant is posted here

Although I dissagree with forking the wiki, it is pretty ****ing mean and stupid to DDOS somebody. Not to mention illegal.

That is so un-Ubuntu and unproductive!

I hope whomever is doing it stops.

bonzodog
December 5th, 2005, 06:31 PM
Thanks AI. I wasn't aware that some stupid kid was DDos'ing the site.

It's stupid, thoroughly immature and incidentally, ILLEGAL. Yes, people caught committing this crime can and will be prosecuted, to the fullest extent of the law in the country where the attack is being perpetrated.

Thats all I have to say, but it is a very low step to take, and extremly childish. This is the sort of thing I would expect of a script kiddie, not grown adults.

Koobi
December 5th, 2005, 07:18 PM
and i wish that whoever it is that's doing this would give me some of their free time since they seem to have so much time to waste

KingBahamut
December 5th, 2005, 08:20 PM
Although I dissagree with forking the wiki, it is pretty ****ing mean and stupid to DDOS somebody. Not to mention illegal.

That is so un-Ubuntu and unproductive!

I hope whomever is doing it stops.

Sorry Andrew, but I disaggree with your assessment. Im not forking the wiki.

Still, it is utterly and digustingly childish by those who are doing it, to keep me out of work one day just to deal with this crap.

Thanks, I appreciate it, I really do.

xequence
December 5th, 2005, 08:55 PM
I obvously missed something here... What site is that and who is attacking it?

manicka
December 5th, 2005, 08:55 PM
This is the lowest of lows.

The perpetrators should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves.

agger
December 5th, 2005, 09:12 PM
Still, it is utterly and digustingly childish by those who are doing it, to keep me out of work one day just to deal with this crap.

Thanks, I appreciate it, I really do.
Could anyone please explain what's going on here?

Anyway, a Denial Of Service Attack is not only childish, it's thuggish and amounts to censorship. May you be succesful in averting the invasion of the brain dead midget nerds :-)

Vlammetje
December 5th, 2005, 09:22 PM
I obvously missed something here... What site is that and who is attacking it?

yeah... I share your sentiments.. I haven't a clue?? :confused:

But regardless... DDOS attacks do not go.... no matter how much one may disagree with the site in question

23meg
December 5th, 2005, 09:27 PM
It seems some lamers attacked the Ubuntu document storage facility (http://doc.gwos.org).

poofyhairguy
December 5th, 2005, 09:47 PM
Could anyone please explain what's going on here?

Someone attack's KB's document facility because they do not like it existing on the internet.

Very immature.

Perfect Storm
December 5th, 2005, 10:17 PM
KingBahamut is still trying to fighting off the attacker.
The case will be reported to the authority, the attack is massive.

endersshadow
December 5th, 2005, 10:28 PM
What a jackass. Excuse my French, but man, what the hell was that person thinking? What a low and cowardly way to deal with a disagreement in philosophy.

To whoever did that: You suck at life. Accept that and move on.

Kelpie
December 5th, 2005, 11:06 PM
i was wondering why the website wasnt working last night, guess i know why, these are the kinds of things i see acrossed the world of IRC and in some countrys people can actually get away with this unfortunately, but it is pretty immature, and its deffinately the wrong way to go about something, guess theyre too narrow minded...

bored2k
December 5th, 2005, 11:09 PM
This thread is not being productive at all. We're even breaking our own rules by allowing and joining those of you who are trashing them with your feisty vocabulary.