PDA

View Full Version : Meeting The Enemy Face To Face

lukjad
November 25th, 2008, 04:03 PM
I remember it like it was last week....

This isn't a pretty story, but then again, I'm not a pretty guy. I was casing the joint, looking for anything of value. I knew this place, it's not the kind of place you would take a classy dame. I walked in front of the joint for awhile, looking for any traps. Was that glance directed at me, hoping I would come in, or was it just an innocent glance? I don't have the luxury in my line of work to trust people, but I had to go in there.

I'm a professional, I take chances. I adjusted my Fedora hat, and, steeling my nerves, I gently eased the door open. Slipping my hand in my trench coat, I walked in, my hand securely on my secret weapon. As I sauntered over to the "merchandise" I listened for any telltale signs of danger. As I bent over it, I noticed another "customer". He looked like one tough cookie. He had the swagger down pat, and that leer. I would have to keep an eye on him.

We both seemed to be looking at the same thing. It was a pathetic specimen, kind of old and weak. The only good point was the price. It came with some accessories I didn't need, but I could fix that later. Taking another glance, I sidled over to the desk. I was just going to leave when I noticed that the other customer. I nodded and he mentioned that he was almost done with it.

He seemed friendly enough and disposed to talk. I mentioned that these were not the best tools for the trade. He agreed but said that it could be "taken care of". I asked him how he though that it could be done. With a superior sneer, he told me that he had "friends" that would be able to do it. His best friend was someone he called "The Big Bite". I recognized the name from a list of aliases on a bulletin I had seen a while ago. He was known by a few different names. "The Big Bite", "Crunchy", "The Apple Man" were all different names he had used before. His closest friends knew him as "Mac the Man".

He had a price on his head. It had been placed there by my arch foe, "The Great Blue". I knew right then that he was part of the "M. U. Group". I myself and part of the "Brotherhood Of The Twisted Pair". I mentioned this to him, and he began to get agitated. I realized that I might never get out of there alive. He was one of the radicals! The terrorist wing of the Resistance! I realized as he spoke that he was trying to recruit me.

But how? How had he found me? Had he managed to break through my walls of protection, gotten pasts my codes? I didn't want to stay around to find out. One does not just refuse to join the "M.U. Group". As I eased my way to the door, I saw his hand slip into his coat. I ran for the door and just managed to reach it when he pulled out his piece. I reached in to my coat and pulled out mine as well. We stood there for one very long and tense moment. The very air crackled. I could have sworn that I heard the DSL connection hiccup.

Finally, someone else opened the door and I manage to dodge his URL and jump out the door. I'll keep you posted on what happens.

Until we meet again,

Luke Trust
P.I.

halovivek
November 25th, 2008, 04:06 PM
writing a Matrix story? :lolflag::guitar:

sydbat
November 25th, 2008, 04:07 PM
More!

-grubby
November 25th, 2008, 04:09 PM
Wow, that was good. That monospace font really helped me read it too.

lukjad
November 25th, 2008, 04:26 PM
Thanks. ;) I'll see when I can add a second story.

Dixon Bainbridge
November 25th, 2008, 04:55 PM
Are you going for the cliche world record? Because I think its yours.

Ms_Angel_D
November 25th, 2008, 04:59 PM
Very kewl and Mysterious....Keep up the work lukja I want more :D until then I'll be sitting here ready and waiting with my :popcorn:

lukjad
November 25th, 2008, 05:01 PM
Are you going for the cliche world record? Because I think its yours.
Absolutely! And thank you!

lukjad
November 25th, 2008, 05:01 PM
Very kewl and Mysterious....Keep up the work lukja I want more :D until then I'll be sitting here ready and waiting with my :popcorn:
Will do. ;)

unknown03
November 25th, 2008, 05:08 PM
Yeah I hear ya, man. I cant stand the sells reps at Best Buy either.

lukjad
November 25th, 2008, 05:19 PM
Yeah. Salesmen are either there too much, or not enough.

crazyness003
November 25th, 2008, 06:00 PM
circuit city used to have this problem with 'Mac the Man' and 'The Great Blue' t but now i guess its localized to a single location of the Big Box department. Dont get me wrong, there are some Localized areas where the two battle for souls, buts thats soon to change, as a new player enterts the field.

good history. Id imagine there would be a dane who's go into such a dangerous place....and wouldnt the tone of the sorty be a bit more...darker-blue?

ubuntu27
November 25th, 2008, 06:11 PM
Hey, that was nice! Congratulations lukjad007, you wrote a nice intriguing story.
The story seems familiar, maybe the style has been used many times.
You wrote this didn't you? If so, I am looking forward to the continuation.

eternalnewbee
November 25th, 2008, 06:41 PM
You wrote this didn't you?
Of course he didn't!!!
This is all very upsetting.
PS::lol:

ubuntu27
November 25th, 2008, 06:49 PM
Of course he didn't!!!

He didn't? :(

crazyness003
November 25th, 2008, 06:54 PM
I was gonna hijack your thread, but decided against it.
Again nice story. Out with the other already!

lukjad
November 25th, 2008, 06:58 PM
circuit city used to have this problem with 'Mac the Man' and 'The Great Blue' t but now i guess its localized to a single location of the Big Box department. Dont get me wrong, there are some Localized areas where the two battle for souls, buts thats soon to change, as a new player enterts the field.

good history. Id imagine there would be a dane who's go into such a dangerous place....and wouldnt the tone of the sorty be a bit more...darker-blue?

Good idea. I'll try to add it in.

Hey, that was nice! Congratulations lukjad007, you wrote a nice intriguing story.
The story seems familiar, maybe the style has been used many times.
You wrote this didn't you? If so, I am looking forward to the continuation.

Perfect! I was going for the "old Private Eye" feel. Thanks!

Of course he didn't!!!

Lol. ;)

He didn't? :(

I did. eternalnewbee and I like to make fun of each other. :D

lukjad
November 25th, 2008, 06:59 PM
I was gonna hijack your thread, but decided against it.
Again nice story. Out with the other already!
Lol. ;)

crazyness003
November 25th, 2008, 07:06 PM
Dont make me do it!

HIJACK!!!!eleven!11oneonetyone!

lukjad
November 25th, 2008, 07:16 PM
Don't make me shut down the Internets.

crazyness003
November 25th, 2008, 07:20 PM
you cant shut it down! its not just some kind of truck you dump things into...its a parallel series of tubes!

head a'splode!

lukjad
November 25th, 2008, 07:23 PM
I will shut it down if you don't stop. *Puts hand on switch.*

crazyness003
November 25th, 2008, 07:27 PM
stop? what is.

if you can stop the internet then im gonna...i dont know..do something..erratic, probably..maybe even unpredictable...i gotta think about that.

lukjad
November 25th, 2008, 07:34 PM
Good. You do that.

tazz4vr
November 25th, 2008, 07:58 PM
Nicely done..let me know when you do the next story...

lukjad
November 25th, 2008, 08:02 PM
Will do! :D

crazyness003
November 25th, 2008, 10:36 PM
AHA! I know what im gonna do!!!

Th3Professor
November 25th, 2008, 10:55 PM
Wow, that was good. That monospace font really helped me read it too.

That's odd. I see no change in font... hmm.

crazyness003
November 25th, 2008, 11:33 PM
That's odd. I see no change in font... hmm.
all your browser are belong to teh internets!!!

Th3Professor
November 25th, 2008, 11:35 PM
all your browser are belong to teh internets!!!

oh noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!11!

jimi_hendrix
November 25th, 2008, 11:42 PM
i dont know if you should right an open-source novel or take a vacation...it was very good wrighting

lukjad
November 26th, 2008, 12:10 AM
i dont know if you should right an open-source novel or take a vacation...it was very good wrighting
Thanks. I'll see how far I get. If I do decide to write, I'll let you guys know first.

snova
November 26th, 2008, 12:31 AM
Can I volunteer a co-author? :) Sounds like fun...

eternalnewbee
November 26th, 2008, 01:37 AM
Sound like Mission Impossible to me:lol:

lukjad
November 26th, 2008, 01:40 AM
(Cue MI Theme song.)

crazyness003
November 26th, 2008, 01:57 AM
MI themesong = overdone
Que Benny Hill theme

thats what im talking about!

lukjad
November 26th, 2008, 02:02 AM
:confused:

Joeb454
November 26th, 2008, 02:47 AM
Benny Hill Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gpc5_3B5xdk&feature=related

crazyness003
November 26th, 2008, 05:16 AM
Thats what im talking about!

w00t! I can listen to this for hours!!!!

okay im done

Th3Professor
November 26th, 2008, 05:32 AM

I used to watch Benny Hill all the time! Love it! :KS:KS:KS:KS:KS

I found some crazy "remakes" of the theme song on youtube:

8-bit:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbDgDJxn7xg&watch_response
(not bad for 8-bit)

Halo 3:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9oUbruOgFg&feature=related
(...only the 1st minute is funny...)

And this has nothing to do with Benny Hill or any other possible theme songs for this thread's story ;) but I gotta put it in here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edD0EcziDLY&feature=related
(Some dude on a hot-pink electric guitar plays 80s galore... Magnum P.I., MacGyver, and Hulk theme songs.)

Ya gotta admit the theme songs pre-2000s and pre-1990s were freaking awesome!
:popcorn:

Here's someone's interpretation of the Mission Impossible theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrNE6WISXOU
(It includes the stock 5/4 time signature and segues into the 4/4 rock similar to the recent M.I. movies, then sneaks in some fun fast guitar licks in there.) (Overdone, yes, though they didn't do a bad job playing it.)

Oh, and the guitar is an Ibanez (Jem series), which is designed by none other than the great Steve Vai. (They pulled off a nice sound with the electronic drumset, too... pretty convincing.)

:guitar:

Maybe a good theme song for this thread's story would be a hybrid of Mission Impossible and Benny Hill? Benny Impossible?

crazyness003
November 26th, 2008, 06:01 AM
...Maybe a good theme song for this thread's story would be a hybrid of Mission Impossible and Benny Hill? Benny Impossible?

Whoa!!! imagine the awesomeness!

Th3Professor
November 26th, 2008, 06:04 AM
Whoa!!! imagine the awesomeness!

Jack Black plays the main role.

crazyness003
November 26th, 2008, 06:13 AM
Jack Black plays the main role.
d000d! and that one guy (he plays in Waiting, and The Count of Monte Cristo...Luis Guzmán (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0350079/)) would be the villan!...or ms user...or whatever

he's a pc, and he likes steak

Moustacha
November 26th, 2008, 06:34 AM
Can't believe I read all that and it didn't end with a Bel Air

crazyness003
November 26th, 2008, 06:53 AM
Can't believe I read all that and it didn't end with a Bel Air
wha?!

Moustacha
November 26th, 2008, 06:58 AM
wha?!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bel+air

crazyness003
November 26th, 2008, 07:02 AM
kcrazy ckids

Dragonbite
November 26th, 2008, 02:45 PM
Hey, what about putting the story on an ubuntu wiki and then you can just add to it as you get around to it (and/or let whoever you allow add a page/chapter to it)?

lukjad
November 26th, 2008, 02:50 PM
Interesting idea, Dragonbite, but isn't the wiki for tutorials, not testimonials?

Dragonbite
November 26th, 2008, 03:00 PM
Interesting idea, Dragonbite, but isn't the wiki for tutorials, not testimonials?

There are some wiki's about individuals, so you could put it as a sub-page of your own "personal" wiki.

I haven't fooled around with them much lately so I don't know if they've changed anything regarding use/updates/etc.

lukjad
November 26th, 2008, 03:02 PM
I'll look into it. Thanks!

EdThaSlayer
November 26th, 2008, 03:51 PM
That story was intense. Fluidity of text drove me, forced me to continue reading. Wanting to know what would happen, the secrets that lay ahead, the foreshadowing of events. I just fainted from lack of text. Keep it going, keep those words coming, my life depends on it.

lukjad
November 26th, 2008, 04:18 PM
For the sake of a life, what can I do but continue? ;)

sydbat
November 26th, 2008, 04:28 PM
For the sake of a life, what can I do but continue? ;)So...where's the next installment??? Do you really want EdThaSlayer to fall over dead??

lukjad
November 26th, 2008, 04:31 PM
So...where's the next installment??? Do you really want EdThaSlayer to fall over dead??
Do you wish him to be poisoned with bad writing? ;)

sydbat
November 26th, 2008, 04:44 PM
Mmmmmmmaybe...ummm...I mean...No, not at all...nope...:lolflag:

lukjad
November 26th, 2008, 05:02 PM
I have a alpha version.
Compiling now...

Th3Professor
November 26th, 2008, 05:18 PM
Hey, what about putting the story on an ubuntu wiki and then you can just add to it as you get around to it (and/or let whoever you allow add a page/chapter to it)?

There are some wiki's about individuals, so you could put it as a sub-page of your own "personal" wiki.

I haven't fooled around with them much lately so I don't know if they've changed anything regarding use/updates/etc.

That technically wouldn't be an "ubuntu wiki". :D

There are gobs of wikis available, like wikimedia, wikitiki, dokuwiki, mediawiki, qwikiwiki, wikiwikiweb, tikiwiki, etc. :)

a wiki would be effective for the story. :)

...better yet... a blog.

lukjad
November 26th, 2008, 05:40 PM
Maybe... I just want to see if I have something to say...

Th3Professor
November 26th, 2008, 07:28 PM
Maybe... I just want to see if I have something to say...

If ya'd like some free space with server account, etc. I can help ya there, lemme know. :)

crazyness003
November 26th, 2008, 09:43 PM
dude. the forums work okay as well (only you might get more traffic here anyway :wink:)

but whatev. If you really wanna go hardcore, do like a 'rick roll' with your story...or as Moustacha explained to me 'Bel air' everything

Im such great inspiration!

lukjad
November 26th, 2008, 10:58 PM
I think I'll stick with the forums for now. I don't really know where this will go, and for how long, and I'm always here.

crazyness003
November 26th, 2008, 10:59 PM
Rick roll! Rick roll! Rick roll! Rick roll! Rick roll! Rick roll!

lukjad
December 13th, 2008, 11:59 PM
Sorry for the delay, but we have the next chapter:

snova
December 13th, 2008, 11:59 PM
As soon as I got back to the office, I was told to go see Mr. Sir, our boss. I hadn't worked here for very long, and I'm still learning the ropes.

"Get in here, Trust!" he roared as I started toward his office. As I opened his glass door, I was almost knocked over by a wall of smoke that came billowing out, like a wild animal, fighting to be free.

"Siddown, Trust!" he growled. "How's yer day going?"

"Fine sir, though I did have a run in with--"

"That's great. Now, I called you here for more than just idle chitchat, Trust," he said, contemplating his stogy. "You don't smoke, do ya boy?"

"No, Mr. Sir, I don't," I answered, somewhat surprised at the question.

"Now see here, kid. I don't like to smoke, either. At home, I don't. But in the office an while on a case, I smoke like a chimney! Know why?"

"Um..." I started.

"Don't answer that. It's because it is good for the job. People expect you to do this. You're a detective for cryin' out loud! You need to fit the image. All the greats smoked, Holmes did, Tracy did, what makes you so different? Who's going to hire you if you don't fit in?"

"But... Mr. Sir," I interjected tentatively, "Smoking causes--"

"Cancer. I know. 'Course it does! The point is not that you have to like it, just that you do it. If you don't get more cases, and soon you're going to have to find a job somewhere else."

I got up and silently padded out the door toward my office.

Gently closing the door behind me, I walked behind my desk and sat down. I felt as if I had been cast into a raging torrent, not knowing which way was up or down.

From beyond my thoughts, one sound pierced though this depressing vista, of a style which was rarely heard. I waited through the ringing for the required 15 seconds to show I was busy; but prompt; and when ready, I picked up the telephone.

"Offices of Freeman, Ottoman, Stallman, and Steinburg. Luke Trust, Private Investigator, at your service."

Silence. Then:

"Hello, Luke."

"Who is this?" I asked.

"Me? Oh come now. You can't tell me you forgot about the King of Dreams?"

lukjad
December 14th, 2008, 07:04 PM
If I must, I must.

BUMP!

crazyness003
December 15th, 2008, 06:14 AM
Interesting to see those depressing vistas. Freeman, Ottoman, Stallman, and Steinburg are always hiring. Even tho the pay is little at first, over time...its lots.
There's 2 tings i don't get: Mr. Sir and KoD. I just cant put my finger on those two. I have an ideas who they are, but I'm not sure. A couple of hints will suffice.

Ms_Angel_D
December 15th, 2008, 07:43 AM
More Please :D

lukjad
December 15th, 2008, 01:16 PM
Interesting to see those depressing vistas. Freeman, Ottoman, Stallman, and Steinburg are always hiring. Even tho the pay is little at first, over time...its lots.
There's 2 tings i don't get: Mr. Sir and KoD. I just cant put my finger on those two. I have an ideas who they are, but I'm not sure. A couple of hints will suffice.

What is a "KoD"? I think I'm missing something. As for the Mr. Sir, PM me, and I'll tell you how close you are. ;)

tazz4vr
December 15th, 2008, 06:16 PM
KoD, ie King of Dreams...
I agree with Metal, more please....

derekr44
December 15th, 2008, 06:28 PM
My new fav line:

...I was almost knocked over by a wall of smoke that came billowing out, like a wild animal, fighting to be free.

I'm freeeeeeeeee!!!!

lukjad
December 15th, 2008, 06:48 PM

KoD, ie King of Dreams...
I agree with Metal, more please....

For the "KoD", try this alternate definition. It's not the same, exactly, but this isn't the same story. "(n.) The god of dreams."

(Hint: Google it with the quotation marks.)

As for Mr. Sir, let's just leave it that, so far, he is my boss.

My new fav line:

I'm freeeeeeeeee!!!!

Thanks. I like that line too. ;)

crazyness003
January 11th, 2009, 01:51 AM
hey. no updates? I guess this makes it an ambiguous BUMP

tazz4vr
January 11th, 2009, 08:45 AM
yeah, exactly....what's up with that....Lukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, hey Lukkkkkkkkk where you be?

crazyness003
January 11th, 2009, 07:29 PM
Lukie! hey Lukie!!!!
PINKY!!!
Answer me dammit!

lukjad
January 12th, 2009, 01:19 PM
Sorry, I'll post something as soon as I can. :D

tazz4vr
January 12th, 2009, 07:36 PM
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...there you are...hope all is well.

crazyness003
January 12th, 2009, 08:33 PM
Sorry, I'll post something as soon as I can. :D
xUNACCEPTABLE! we demand teh |2357 N()\/\/

lukjad
January 14th, 2009, 07:53 PM
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...there you are...hope all is well.

Fine, thank you. Others (:evil:) could do with some lessons from you.

xUNACCEPTABLE! we demand teh |2357 N()\/\/

j00 r /\ ph001!

;)

derekr44
January 14th, 2009, 07:56 PM
C'mon Luke. Everyone (http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1039251)is waiting for your next part.

lukjad
January 14th, 2009, 08:08 PM
Hahahahahahahahahaha! I'll be as swift as possible.

crazyness003
January 15th, 2009, 05:23 AM
Fine, thank you. Others (:evil:) could do with some lessons from you.

j00 r /\ ph001!

;)
|\|()()()()()()()()!!!!!

lukjad
January 15th, 2009, 01:15 PM
'/35 j00 r!!

crazyness003
January 16th, 2009, 07:05 AM
63|2|2|2|2! j00 ARGH 401|\|6 |>0\/\/|\|[exclamation point, exclamation point, exclamation point, one, one, exclamation point, one]

crazyness003
March 11th, 2009, 07:56 AM
Hey!

tazz4vr
March 11th, 2009, 07:11 PM
what?

crazyness003
March 12th, 2009, 07:36 AM
chicken butt

Ms_Angel_D
March 12th, 2009, 10:33 AM
Hurry up Luke I'm tired of waiting already!!!!:P

lukjad
March 12th, 2009, 02:15 PM
/me feels really guilty. :(

crazyness003
March 15th, 2009, 01:40 AM
/you should feels really guilty

lukjad
March 17th, 2009, 06:43 PM
/me is working hard.
/me just doesn't want to give out bad writting.

crazyness003
March 18th, 2009, 06:58 AM
/you bwa bwaa-bwa. bwaaa bwwa-bwa-bwa. Bwa bwa-bwaap.

lukjad
March 18th, 2009, 06:23 PM
Keep that up. I'll get back at you somehow.

Silent Warrior
March 18th, 2009, 07:38 PM
I have a feeling I know what's the deal with Mr. Sir, but if King of Dreams is supposed to be some manner of Sandm... ... Oh. Um, I suppose that's just one o' those cues for a resounding "n3v4R m1n|], j00".

Helios1276
March 18th, 2009, 08:41 PM
as i eased my way to the door, i saw his hand slip into his coat. I ran for the door and just managed to reach it when he pulled out his piece. I reached in to my coat and pulled out mine as well. We stood there for one very long and tense moment. The very air crackled.

;):p ..K I'm really immature

tazz4vr
March 19th, 2009, 09:26 AM
:oops: I'm obviously in need of a time out now, thanks for bursting my nun-bubble!

Helios1276
March 20th, 2009, 02:23 AM
:oops: I'm obviously in need of a time out now, thanks for bursting my nun-bubble!

feel guilty now :P

tazz4vr
March 20th, 2009, 02:40 AM
much better now, the mind has been cleansed.[-o<.. lol that didn't last very long, have to start all over again!

days_of_ruin
March 20th, 2009, 03:06 AM
chicken butt

Do you have any evidence to back this extraordinary claim?

crazyness003
March 20th, 2009, 06:24 AM
Do you have any evidence to back this extraordinary claim?
yes

crazyness003
May 19th, 2009, 06:27 AM
Hey, Lukie, I hope you see this! I never forget!
http://static1.videosift.com/thumbs/a/we/Awesome_Gaiden.jpg

lukjad
May 21st, 2009, 10:54 AM
/me is afraid now.

crazyness003
May 24th, 2009, 09:32 AM
come on you lazy bum. GET ON WITH IT!

lukjad
May 26th, 2009, 11:22 AM
I appreciate this, I really do. I actually am typing it now. It should be here within days. That will be my deadline.

snova
May 26th, 2009, 10:49 PM
The next installment is done:

lukjad
May 26th, 2009, 10:49 PM
"Ah, it's you. What do you have for me?" I asked.

"Someone is coming for you. He is here already. Now listen carefully. Stand up."

"What, right now?" I asked.

"Yes, right now. Do you see the elevator?"

I said I did and he continued.

"To your left there is a window: open it... Your office is a bit stuffy."

I did so, while listening to his description of the man.

A blue suede suitcase and a wearing a tux. This was going to be one of my more... distinctive clients, I could tell.

After I hung up, I hurried over to the elevator. And out stepped several respectable looking potential clients. My

new client stepped forward and greeted me. I showed him to my office and closed the door.

I took a good look at him. He was about fifty, with slightly graying hair with a trim, military mustache. His demeanor stated clearly what he was undoubtedly too refined to say. This was a no-nonsense interview. He was here, he would tell me what to do, and I would do it. As I sat down, I hoped I wanted to do what he wanted me to do.

"I need you to find some missing diamonds jewels of mine. They have been stolen from my safe, late last night, and I need them back urgently."

"Surely," I said, "this is a matter for the police?"

"No, this is not possible. The thief must have been one of my guests. If I go to the police, then they will search all of them, and that would be... awkward. Some of my guests are highly influential people, and even the breath of scandal would put them very much at odds with me. I have already have the servant's quarters searched, and have found nothing."

"But, how do you expect me to recover them? They could be anywhere, especially if this was a professional job." I said.

"Oh, no. This is quite obviously someone who was staying at the house. The safe was not forced, and it is very difficult to get into my house with permission, let alone without it. No," he said, getting up and pacing around my office "this is an inside job. Any one of them could have done it, and anyone of them might have done it. These were very valuable jewels. I cannot just go searching all the rooms haphazardly. It would be the ruin of me. I have not yet informed the guests that I have discovered a theft, and so, I would like you to come as a guest of honor, my protégé. I have always always stated that I am interested in the solving of crimes, an you can just be an extension of this hobby."

He gave me a certain amount of money for expenses and a list of people who were there. As he got up to leave, he turned and said "Oh, just one more thing. You will come looking like a detective, won't you? You know the..." He gestured vaguely.

From below my desk, I produced my Fedora. Satisfied, he turned and exited.

Ms_Angel_D
May 26th, 2009, 11:05 PM
Keep it coming Luke I want more :D

Good job so far though ;)

sydbat
May 26th, 2009, 11:18 PM
The writing just gets better and better. It's like, I dunno, you're maturing as an author? Nah...could be that...

lukjad
May 26th, 2009, 11:37 PM
Keep it coming Luke I want more :D

Good job so far though ;)

Will do!

The writing just gets better and better. It's like, I dunno, you're maturing as an author? Nah...could be that...

Haha! Well, I like to think so. Plus, I have the great help of my friend Snova helping. :)

GepettoBR
May 27th, 2009, 12:16 AM
Cross-threaded here from the Trophy game... this looks nice, Luke, keep it up.

lukjad
May 27th, 2009, 12:17 AM
Thanks! :)

*Goes to swipe trophy*

SlickRick
May 27th, 2009, 12:56 AM
nice work pinkey.

I have found the perfect theme tune if we can somehow make it a bit more mysterious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Hey!

what?

chicken butt

made me spit on my keyboard laughing :lolflag:

SlickRick
May 27th, 2009, 12:57 AM
this is the actual theme tune I meant :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXugAiYcQlk

dragos240
May 27th, 2009, 12:59 AM
This story is too good!

lukjad
May 27th, 2009, 01:08 AM
nice work pinkey.

I have found the perfect theme tune if we can somehow make it a bit more mysterious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

made me spit on my keyboard laughing :lolflag:

/me knew it. :)

And thanks!

this is the actual theme tune I meant :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXugAiYcQlk

Haha. I still have never been rickrolled though. >:)

This story is too good!

Thank you! :D

crazyness003
May 27th, 2009, 02:57 AM
nope. didnt like it! And lemme tell you why I didnt like it:

>>>>you forgot to add "To Be Contnued..." at the end.

How can you have any pudding if you dont eat your meat?!

uh, i mean...whatev. Bravo on the release tho. I must admit, it's short.
Seriously tho, job well done.
I still dont get KoD and Mr. Sir. And I forgot what I had initially thought.

Oh, and thanks for the PM Lukie. I appreciate it.

tazz4vr
May 27th, 2009, 09:31 AM
Nicely done there Luk, =D> slap on the back...oops, sorry, didn't know my own strength, get up, you're embarrassing me!

lukjad
May 27th, 2009, 11:04 AM
nope. didnt like it! And lemme tell you why I didnt like it:

>>>>you forgot to add "To Be Contnued..." at the end.

How can you have any pudding if you dont eat your meat?!

uh, i mean...whatev. Bravo on the release tho. I must admit, it's short.
Seriously tho, job well done.
I still dont get KoD and Mr. Sir. And I forgot what I had initially thought.

Oh, and thanks for the PM Lukie. I appreciate it.

Well, I didn't say To Be Contnued because "Contnued" is spelled incorrectly. ;)

Still, thanks for the constructive insults. :)

Nicely done there Luk, =D> slap on the back...oops, sorry, didn't know my own strength, get up, you're embarrassing me!

/me justs the force of the punch... slap... to roll and come up in a fighters stance, and launch a massive kick right at your ribcage.

SlickRick
May 27th, 2009, 02:48 PM
what's with all this violence here. That belongs in the "are you a thread killer?" thread.

tazz4vr
May 27th, 2009, 08:05 PM
/me justs the force of the punch... slap... to roll and come up in a fighters stance, and launch a massive kick right at your ribcage.

easily taking two steps to my right, watch you massive kick yourself right off the bridge, into pit of alligators.

lukjad
May 27th, 2009, 08:38 PM
easily taking two steps to my right, watch you massive kick yourself right off the bridge, into pit of alligators.
Takes over the weak minds of the aligators and turns them on tazz4vr.

tazz4vr
May 27th, 2009, 09:07 PM
no worries, your attempt didn't work the alligators continue to munch on your bones.

lukjad
May 27th, 2009, 09:25 PM
/me takes over all reptiles everywhere.

Shoots tazz4vr

SlickRick
May 27th, 2009, 11:35 PM
*puts a stop to all of this*

(.y.)

lukjad
May 28th, 2009, 12:10 AM
/me gangs up with tazz4vr to beat up upstart SlickRick

SlickRick
May 28th, 2009, 12:36 AM
as long as the violence continues, the lady will continue to reveal herself

('^')
/(.y.)\

tazz4vr
May 28th, 2009, 12:52 AM
/me gangs up with tazz4vr to beat up upstart SlickRick

after throwing SlickRick off bridge into alligator filled water below, will celebrate victory with Luk, as we eat Pasta w/creamy Pesto sauce. Yummmmmmmmmmm!

crazyness003
May 28th, 2009, 01:38 AM
after throwing SlickRick off bridge into alligator filled water below, will celebrate victory with Luk, as we eat Pasta w/creamy Pesto sauce. Yummmmmmmmmmm!
wut

days_of_ruin
May 28th, 2009, 03:29 AM
Mah boy this peace is what all true warriors strive for!

tazz4vr
May 28th, 2009, 08:40 AM
wut

huh?

lukjad
May 28th, 2009, 10:53 AM

Mmmmhm!

*Brings the beverages*

wut

wut wut

huh?

wut?

tazz4vr
May 28th, 2009, 08:35 PM
whoa!

lukjad
May 29th, 2009, 07:35 PM
wuuuuuut