PDA

View Full Version : Sim City Creator (Wii)

Dave.YNA
November 24th, 2008, 02:03 PM
Just wondering if any of you people play Sim City Creator on the Wii?

Im quite enjoying it but finding it hard to unlock new items

I know this is a long shot but there is not a lot on the internet with regards to unlocking things for example sea and air ports

Any hints and Tips would be great.

graabein
November 24th, 2008, 02:59 PM
I used to love the old SimCity games for the PC. What SimCity game does the Wii version compare to? I might get this for the Wii...

Dave.YNA
November 24th, 2008, 03:07 PM
Its a great game. The control system is a bit rubbish to begin with (Which is shocking considering how easy it should have been on the wii) But once you get used to it, the general game is pretty good.

It has nice graphics and you can build curvy roads which really make the citys look more realistic and feel more unique. There are also nice seasonal effects like snow and night time views of the city.

There are some extra additions like flight missions that feel a bit cheap and tacked on to the game. On the other hand there is also something called hero buildings which are historic buildings (Like Stone Henge) that shape the look of your city

I did not get to play much of sim city 4 so i dont know how it ompares to that but if all you have played it sim city 3 and below, I would recommend it!

Northsider
November 24th, 2008, 07:30 PM
PC is the only way to play SC in my opinion. I've been playing since SC classic. :-]