PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] Tasque / Tomboy integration

hartog
November 17th, 2008, 10:50 AM
Hi,

I have spend some time searching the threads on these forums so don't burn for re-asking this but...

It seems Tasque and TomBoy don't really integrate using intrepid...

Does anyone has this problem? I jot allot on tomboy and occasionally wish to create tasks from these jots. Using that big-old button would serve me really well..

Artsaypunk
November 19th, 2008, 09:46 PM
Hi,

I don't know if this helps you or not, but here's what I did to link the two together. If you get yourself into Tomboy's preferences, under the "Add In" Tab, expand the Desktop Integration options and enable Tasque.

This added the green button to my notes, but, for me, the custom width of the notes is too narrow to display it. So I have to click the expand arrow or widen the note to use it.

hartog
November 20th, 2008, 08:26 AM
Hi,

I don't know if this helps you or not, but here's what I did to link the two together. If you get yourself into Tomboy's preferences, under the "Add In" Tab, expand the Desktop Integration options and enable Tasque.

I've done that. But it doesn't actually do anything. No task is created when i click the button.

Not even when I do it unpolitely. ;-)

I also find it rather strange that you need to actually select text before the buttons becomes active, but that might just be a (poor) design decision.

This added the green button to my notes, but, for me, the custom width of the notes is too narrow to display it. So I have to click the expand arrow or widen the note to use it.

Same here.