PDA

View Full Version : Pyrate/Ninja The pain of Double Identity

lukjad
November 14th, 2008, 07:42 PM
Pyrate/Ninja The Pain of Double Identity

Since I took a break from being a full time pyrate, I have gotten some complains. It seems that people think that by retiring my pyrate's hat and donning my nnchucks I have proven untrue to myself, and to pyrate kind.

I am writing this post to confront these allegations. I have some things to say that may shock you, and some things that may offend you. If you are easily offended by radical thinking an new ideas, you should probably stop reading now.

I am what is know in the common tongue as a pinja. There is a myth that we are the best of both worlds, that we have the swagger of a pyrate and the skill and grace of a ninja.

This is not completely correct. While we do have some traits in common with both the ninja and the pyrate, we have a secret. That secret is that we are mainly pyrate during the day, and ninja at night.

During the day, I travel the high seas, sending merchant ships fleeing in terror of the Jolly Rojer. But at night, I transform into an assassin, deadly and silent. Most times, these lives are completely separate, one does not interfere with the other. But around certain times of the year, one side becomes dominant.

These days are usually filled with strife and hardship. Those who knew me as a pyrate now loath me during my ninja days. During the assassination attempts, I barely am able to function. I want to leap up and charge at the target with a roar. This is evident to my ninja colleagues and they usually leave me out of any covert operation.

The focal days if you will, are Pyrate's Day, and Ninja Day. I loose control, I become one or the other at all times. In fact, I become a greater version of whatever I am than I am all year since both my sides' energy are being poured into me.

I just thought that people would like to know. There have been a lot of complaints, and I just thought I should explain my recent actions. Please try to understand, it it hard on me too. As a full ninja, I can't have my daily grog or practice with my cutlass. When I am a pyrate, my nunchucks gather dust. But I have learned to live with it. And I hope you will be able too.

So, to all those of you who miss one side or another, here is my response:

*Arrr!*

Carl Hamlin
November 14th, 2008, 07:48 PM
Pyrate/Ninja The pain of Double Identity

Since I took a break from being a full time pyrate, I have gotten some complains...

Ah, yes. I remember well my first trip down the lysergic highway. Just be sure not to look in the mirror, and keep a friend handy. You *will* come down, I promise.

Dale61
November 15th, 2008, 04:00 AM
What is a pyrate?

eternalnewbee
November 15th, 2008, 04:28 AM
This is not completely correct. While we do have some traits in common with both the ninja and the pyrate, we have a secret. That secret is that we are mainly pyrate during the day, and ninja at night.
It's not a secret anymore#-o

eternalnewbee
November 15th, 2008, 04:32 AM
What is a pyrate?
That's a pirate who suffers from indigestion in the tongue:lolflag:

Eisenwinter
November 15th, 2008, 04:34 AM
This is really getting old.

eternalnewbee
November 15th, 2008, 04:41 AM
Thanks for your positive contribution and patience.=D>

Eisenwinter
November 15th, 2008, 05:06 AM
You're welcome, I'm glad I could help. If you need anything else, give me a shout.

Grant A.
November 15th, 2008, 05:23 AM

No, everyone knows it is a zombie robot pirate programmed in python.

Carl Hamlin
November 15th, 2008, 06:02 AM
No, everyone knows it is a zombie robot pirate programmed in python.

Last time I programmed a zombie robot pirate, my wife left with it and cleaned out our joint accounts.

Teach *me* to mess around with Python...

lukjad
November 15th, 2008, 05:48 PM
It's not a secret anymore#-o

You're welcome, I'm glad I could help. If you need anything else, give me a shout.

:lolflag:

eternalnewbee
November 15th, 2008, 05:56 PM
To be a pirate or to be a ninja or to be a pyrate....
That is the question.
Shakespeare gone 3D:-D

lukjad
November 15th, 2008, 06:01 PM
To be a pirate or to be a ninja or to be a pyrate....
That is the question.
Shakespeare gone 3D:-D
*Har har!* :twisted:

Sephoroth
November 17th, 2008, 12:49 AM
What is a pyrate?

Well, let's see...iron disulfide is known as Pyrite which is in turn known as Fool's gold. Therefore Pyr-ate has combined the definition of "Pyrite" and "Pirate" to form a term synonymous with "Fool's Pirate". In other words, a "pyrate" must be a pirate wannabe.

*cough* lukjad007 *cough*

init1
November 17th, 2008, 01:25 AM
Yes, it is certainly a difficult path to follow.