PDA

View Full Version : Ubuntu CDs

sp_ubuntulinux
December 2nd, 2005, 03:18 PM
I've had a small problem with my shipment of Ubuntu 5.10 Breezy CDs. I had ordered 5CDs at first and then changed it to 25CDs but i received only 5CDs. Any idea why this happened? I also want to know, how many times can a preson order for the same release of Ubuntu CDs? I need to order more CDs so I would like to know that. :D

DimaIL
December 2nd, 2005, 03:30 PM
Why do you ship CDs and not download it?

Dima

sp_ubuntulinux
December 2nd, 2005, 03:49 PM
I ship CDs because I prefer printed CDs of Ubuntu.:D

DimaIL
December 2nd, 2005, 03:53 PM
I ship CDs because I prefer printed CDs of Ubuntu.:D
Can i ship it to Israel for free? :D I also prefer printed CDs

Dima

linbetwin
December 2nd, 2005, 03:57 PM
Canonical ships them, you receive them. You can order from anywhere in the world.

danne
December 2nd, 2005, 04:30 PM
I've had a small problem with my shipment of Ubuntu 5.10 Breezy CDs. I had ordered 5CDs at first and then changed it to 25CDs but i received only 5CDs. Any idea why this happened? I also want to know, how many times can a preson order for the same release of Ubuntu CDs? I need to order more CDs so I would like to know that. :D

You automatically receive new cd's when a new version of ubuntu is released, but I don't think it harms anybody when you order some extra ones;)

sp_ubuntulinux
December 2nd, 2005, 04:36 PM
If I received 5 CDs of Ubuntu 5.10, will I receive 5 CDs of Ubuntu 6.04 also when it is released?

gorkhal
December 3rd, 2005, 04:51 AM
If I received 5 CDs of Ubuntu 5.10, will I receive 5 CDs of Ubuntu 6.04 also when it is released?

You will...if you order it again :D