PDA

View Full Version : Now I'm annoyed!

wildman4god
November 9th, 2008, 09:09 PM
Is there something wrone with the boards because my bean count was over a hundred but now its 98 what happend? I know this may be unimportaint but stuff like this annoys the heck out of me, i heard that the forums are undergoing a hardware upgrade, could this be related?

exploder
November 9th, 2008, 09:19 PM
I hadn't noticed this but I never have paid much attention to my bean count. You might take a look at your profile, maybe there is something there to give you a clue as to what is going on. Sorry I could not be of more help...

wildman4god
November 9th, 2008, 10:42 PM
thanks anyway, i'll look into it.

Mr_JMM
November 9th, 2008, 10:47 PM
This should have been posted in the forum ... forums!

bapoumba
November 11th, 2008, 12:51 PM
Is there something wrone with the boards because my bean count was over a hundred but now its 98 what happend? I know this may be unimportaint but stuff like this annoys the heck out of me, i heard that the forums are undergoing a hardware upgrade, could this be related?

I have not looked, but if you posted in a thread that got moved from a support area to a chat area (where posts are not counted) that might explain it.

Joeb454
November 11th, 2008, 12:53 PM
I have not looked, but if you posted in a thread that got moved from a support area to a chat area (where posts are not counted) that might explain it.

I've noticed a jump of around 5 posts down on mine before now ;)

bapoumba
November 11th, 2008, 01:02 PM
I've noticed a jump of around 5 posts down on mine before now ;)
Ah okay, I do not pay attention to bean counts. Have others experienced the same thing ?

Joeb454
November 11th, 2008, 01:09 PM
Sorry I should've made that clearer - this was when a thread was moved into the Cafe, where posts don't count towards your total :)

bapoumba
November 11th, 2008, 01:13 PM
Sorry I should've made that clearer - this was when a thread was moved into the Cafe, where posts don't count towards your total :)

/me looks for Joe's posts and... Nah :D

Joeb454
November 11th, 2008, 01:18 PM
/me moves the BUMP thread into General Help and watches everybodies post count jump by 10 ;)

bapoumba
November 11th, 2008, 01:19 PM
/me moves the BUMP thread into General Help and watches everybodies post count jump by 10 ;)

Eheh, some would jump by 1000+ !

kevdog
November 11th, 2008, 06:26 PM
Just have them all count toward my bean count and then nobody will complain and it will be fair for everyone.