PDA

View Full Version : Any Interest in Artwork?

cprofitt
November 9th, 2008, 05:26 PM
I am curious if any of you have interest in NY LoCo branded artwork...

Signature art
Desktop wallpaper
Logos

We have a limited amount currently on the team's wiki, but if people are interested perhaps we can have a 'contest' to get some more made or just have 'open submissions' to the group.

What say you all?

NewJack
November 9th, 2008, 06:12 PM
I'll work on Signature art and Userbars.

NewJack
November 10th, 2008, 06:02 PM
So far, I have gotten 2 styles of contact cards finished. One is a business card, the other a post card. They are based on a contact card that was created by the Australian LoCo, with obvious changes in information for the LoCo. I have submitted them to Ausimage for approval. They were created in GLabels due to the fact that the templates for the cards were much easier to work with.

I also created the business card in Inkscape (.svg), but can't get it to clone or line up correctly to print on US Avery business card sheets. If anyone has a template you would like to share, LMK and as long as Ausimage approves of it, I will pass it along.

I am also working on forum signatures and Userbars. Any ideas are welcome.

cprofitt
November 11th, 2008, 04:30 AM
Thanks NewJack... can not wait to see the cards.

daradib
November 12th, 2008, 06:41 AM
Thanks NewJack... can not wait to see the cards.

Same here.

NewJack
November 16th, 2008, 07:02 AM
Got the CD Stand done. Sent it out to Ausimage for approval.

cprofitt
November 16th, 2008, 02:42 PM
When it gets approved by Ausimage can you post it here or add it to the wiki.ubuntu.com/NewYorkTeam site?

NewJack
November 18th, 2008, 03:29 PM
UPDATE:

The Contact Cards and CD Stands were added to the Projects Page on the Main Site.

http://main.newyork-ubuntu.com/Projects/HomePage