PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] 8.10 Screensaver Doesn't Wake on Mouse Movement

HDTimeshifter
November 5th, 2008, 09:12 PM
I upgraded to 8.10 and now my screensaver no longer wakes up with mouse movement - I have to press a keyboard key. Is this a change in 8.10 or a bug?

DJ_Peng
November 5th, 2008, 10:02 PM
I just saw this myself since it took until today for Intrepid to realize my old Nvidia card could handle OpenGL. I'd love to find a solution.

notanatheist
November 5th, 2008, 10:21 PM
PLEASE search before posting!! There are 4 other threads with the SAME TOPIC. Search reduces everyone's headaches. Vary your search terms if you can't find the answer the first time before posting a new thread. Moderators, please lock this thread.

rickdog
May 23rd, 2009, 05:24 PM
well, thank goodness this wasn't locked. now before berating everyone for not spending an hour to search this forum, could someone at least give up some links to the other discussions on this topic? i'm experiencing this issue with jaunty...

JohnnyVW
May 23rd, 2009, 11:42 PM
PLEASE search before posting!! There are 4 other threads with the SAME TOPIC. Search reduces everyone's headaches. Vary your search terms if you can't find the answer the first time before posting a new thread. Moderators, please lock this thread.

Boy, that's helpful... :roll:

I'm having the same issue. If I find a solution, I'll post it HERE so that maybe it can actually help someone.

microbmen
June 2nd, 2009, 07:00 PM
anyone get an answer for this, i have been searching and cant find an answer.

thank you,