PDA

View Full Version : Asus EEE At target!

nickgaydos
November 2nd, 2008, 10:18 PM
I was in Target today browsing aimlessly at the numerous amount of assorted stuff that they have and at the corner of my eye, I see a little laptop and I think to myself "Hey, I recognise this laptop, that's the Asus EEE!" I am very shocked at this (in a good way) because it has Linux on it in a Microsoft-Only type of store. But, I'm getting this for my Confirmation. I did not look at what model it was because I was in awe :)

elmer_42
November 2nd, 2008, 10:21 PM
I nearly posted this exact topic a few days ago after a trip to Target. Interestingly enough, they did not have a single EeePC there that ran Windows. They all ran Linux, which was the main reason I wanted to start this topic.

nickgaydos
November 2nd, 2008, 10:31 PM
I nearly posted this exact topic a few days ago after a trip to Target. Interestingly enough, they did not have a single EeePC there that ran Windows. They all ran Linux, which was the main reason I wanted to start this topic.

Another interesting topic is that they had Parallels for Mac in the PC GAMES isle.

cardinals_fan
November 2nd, 2008, 10:40 PM
I was in our brand-new Target here in Anchorage, but it was just to buy a pair of socks :)

nickgaydos
November 2nd, 2008, 10:44 PM
I was in our brand-new Target here in Anchorage, but it was just to buy a pair of socks :)

Lol :)