PDA

View Full Version : [spoiler warning] World F1 Champion!

AlanR8
November 2nd, 2008, 08:24 PM
What a race....the last lap was awesome

benerivo
November 2nd, 2008, 08:28 PM
As a sporting spectacle that last lap was equal to anything i've ever seen. The championship changed hands twice, and both teams were on camera celebrating victory at the same time, until Ferrari got the news through. Everyone forgot about Glock until the second last corner.

regomodo
November 2nd, 2008, 08:31 PM
#

Half-Left
November 2nd, 2008, 08:35 PM
One word, AWESOME.

I'm glad that Lewis won the championship after all the crap the FIA through at him.

fatality_uk
November 2nd, 2008, 09:01 PM
wOOt

What a race. I managed to miss the pass as I stormed out the room in disgust :lol:
Good job I have PVR so a quick rewind showed the madness of the last three corners.

50words
November 3rd, 2008, 04:50 AM
Putting a spoiler like this in a thread title is a pretty mean thing to do. Thanks for ruining the climactic race of the season for me.

igknighted
November 3rd, 2008, 04:58 AM
Very glad for Hamilton, he's a great story and seems like a class act. I do question his ability under pressure though, I mean he choked away the title last year and by all rights should have choked away the title this year but for some good luck on the last lap. Hopefully the success this year will give him confidence in these situations in the future.

x0as
November 3rd, 2008, 05:05 AM
Thanks for spoiling it for everybody who hasn't watched it yet ](*,)

p_quarles
November 3rd, 2008, 05:29 AM
Thread title edited for the benefit of F1 racing fans with DVRs and/or significant broadcast delays.

vishzilla
November 3rd, 2008, 05:32 AM
Spectacular race last night. Never imagined to turn this way. The poor bloke (Massa) thought he'd it won for a moment. Congrats to Hamilton! He deserved it.

samjh
November 3rd, 2008, 06:27 AM
Hats off to Hamilton. :KS A bit lucky that it rained and Glock was on wrong tyres, but still good.

I feel sorry for Massa. It was very strong drive from him too. :)

Now let's hope he doesn't do a Jacques Villeneuve and suddenly turn mediocre.

solitaire
November 3rd, 2008, 06:36 AM
I feel sorry for my countryman Coulthard! It was his last F1 race before retiring and he was racing for charity! only to be taken out at the very first corner by the Toyotas!

anyhoo for all you Hamilton fans: The moment Ferrari realised they lost:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a233/s0litaire/f1.gif