PDA

View Full Version : Online Music Site

Ste
December 30th, 2004, 01:40 PM
Offering a range of different formats at which to download the albums/songs.
I've heard that it's meant to be legal because of laws in Russia. I just signed up today and finding it a good site.

http://www.allofmp3.com

I do not work there I just thought I would tell people of a cheap, legal* place to get some music.

*As far as I know.

Long live ubuntu.

Rancoras
December 30th, 2004, 03:32 PM
I use it too. I believe it's legal "for now" in the US. I have no idea about other countries. FYI, be aware that the price is about to double from 1 cent to 2 cents per MB. :D

Ste
December 30th, 2004, 03:51 PM
I use it too. I believe it's legal "for now" in the US. I have no idea about other countries. FYI, be aware that the price is about to double from 1 cent to 2 cents per MB. :D
Even so it's still cheap as chips.

wulf
December 30th, 2004, 04:21 PM
Even so it's still cheap as chips.
I've been quite a long term user of emusic.com ($9.99 / month for 40 tracks). That works out pretty cheap and there's a lot of music on there that I still want to get (when I first signed up it was virtually unlimited downloads but is still a pretty good deal... I just have to be more selective about what to choose).

I was a bit concerned about how I'd get their download manager to work but then I discovered that I can turn it off and just grab the files via the browser, which is going smoothly for me.

Wulf