PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] fun

Vardaan Aggarwal
October 27th, 2008, 06:10 AM
in my school i just talk about Linux so one of my friend gets angry at me because i make fun of windows so he tells that if he makes fun of Linux will the Linux staff come and shoot him :lolflag:

schauerlich
October 27th, 2008, 06:11 AM
But do the elephants run linux?

-grubby
October 27th, 2008, 06:12 AM
But do the elephants run linux?

I'm wondering also

LaRoza
October 27th, 2008, 01:31 PM
in my school i just talk about Linux so one of my friend gets angry at me because i make fun of windows so he tells that if he makes fun of Linux will the Linux staff come and shoot him

Don't make fun of Windows, just pity the users (and let them know it).

billgoldberg
October 27th, 2008, 02:30 PM
in my school i just talk about Linux so one of my friend gets angry at me because i make fun of windows so he tells that if he makes fun of Linux will the Linux staff come and shoot him :lolflag:

I can't condone such behaviour.

You still have much to learn, young padawan.

LaRoza
October 27th, 2008, 02:43 PM
I can't condone such behaviour.

You still have much to learn, young padawan.

Indeed, however, I believe he is quite young so it isn't like he's doing it with adults.

NosLycn
October 27th, 2008, 03:02 PM

Making fun of Windows is one of the reasons some people I've met refuse to try any form of Linux. It's kind of like saying, "Ewww... your taste in music is terrible! You need to listen to (other type of music)." The person becomes defensive, further solidifying their opinions.

Also, people watching will think you're a bully or jerk. It's just not worth it. If you want more people to try Linux, make their first impressions of it (and its users) as nice as possible.

Vardaan Aggarwal
November 12th, 2008, 01:34 PM
they say linux is very hard