PDA

View Full Version : Guys with short hair or Guys with long hair?

Flynn555
October 26th, 2008, 12:54 AM
which do you prefer?

PurposeOfReason
October 26th, 2008, 01:01 AM
which do you prefer?
For either sex it depends on the face.

EDIT - Also, what is considered long.

Sealbhach
October 26th, 2008, 01:05 AM
As a man, I prefer that men would wear short hair. If I see a man with long hair it seems likely to me that he might be a slacker or a communist or something.

loell
October 26th, 2008, 01:08 AM
i'm in the brink of baldness and considering "hair over", so

this post sucks!! big time!!

Dr Small
October 26th, 2008, 01:13 AM
Men with short hair.

y-lee
October 26th, 2008, 01:20 AM
Well as a man I am not sure my opinion counts, but men are obviously supposed to have long hair. That is why it grows. That said my hair is not so long anymore and i tend to be losing what I have. But I honestly don't understand men that have lots of hair cutting it off, looks ridiculous to me. But I suppose to each his own :confused:

Btw women with short hair I can understand, necks are sexy :)

SuperSonic4
October 26th, 2008, 01:22 AM
Although I am a man I think long hair is best. And I'm not saying that because mine is long xD

I just think long is cool, just look metal bands :p headbanging with short hair = epic fail

m_duck
October 26th, 2008, 01:28 AM
+1 for long hair, but then being a long haired male I'm probably biased...

LaRoza
October 26th, 2008, 01:44 AM
I think of it this way, if people (note, gender neutral) weren't supposed to have long hair, it wouldn't grow.

It was only after factory working became popular (which also wrecked the environment, and led to various other problems) did short hair become popular in the "West"

In every society, long hair was a sign of health and accepted for men and women. Often, society would change, like the Spartans males had long hair and Spartan women shaved their heads, Sikh's who don't cut their hair at all (but cover it), Native Americans (who often have long hair, although you see some cutting depending on the nation and time period), etc.

Short hair is "inhuman" in every sense of the word.

So, I think people look the best if they let themselves look natural (meaning, natural hair growth + colour). If a person is bald, so be it. If a person has long hair, so be it.

bobbocanfly
October 26th, 2008, 01:45 AM
Long haired, definately! Short hair just looks stupid to me, no idea why.

LaRoza
October 26th, 2008, 01:46 AM
Men with short hair.

So vain... Obviously not a Nazirite.

dizzy1kenobi
October 26th, 2008, 02:04 AM
Hmm... for anyone there are only two choices. Either shaved or long and natural. Paying for haircuts is ridiculous.

Sealbhach
October 26th, 2008, 02:18 AM
It was only after factory working became popular (which also wrecked the environment, and led to various other problems) did short hair become popular in the "West"

The Romans had short hair, and the ancient Greeks, and Napoleon, and the Roundheads... and many more. I don't your theory holds water.

73ckn797
October 26th, 2008, 02:39 AM
I have had hair 4 inches/ 100mm past the shoulders but now keep it 1/2 inch / 13mm long. Prefer short. It is less hassle and I do not pay to have it cut. Takes too much time to keep long hair untangled and I hated the drying time.

LaRoza
October 26th, 2008, 02:43 AM
The Romans had short hair, and the ancient Greeks, and Napoleon, and the Roundheads... and many more. I don't your theory holds water.

Romans had long hair before a certain point. The ancient Greeks had long hair, although the "classical" period, they didn't, except Spartans.

European armies, including French, had long hair.

My point was the short hair comes after long hair is the norm.

It isn't a theory, it is a fact. You just selected groups that had short hair, after the same society had long hair.

benny bronx
October 26th, 2008, 03:14 AM
I think of it this way, if people (note, gender neutral) weren't supposed to have long hair, it wouldn't grow.

Dare I ask about your opinion on nostril hair?

LaRoza
October 26th, 2008, 03:15 AM
Dare I ask about your opinion on nostril hair?

...I know of no one who has to shave/cut that.

Abnormal hair growth can occur, but for most people, it isn't an issue (hence the label "abnormal")

Prefix100
October 26th, 2008, 03:18 AM
I have long hair, and I'm a left wing liberal, so I guess Sealbhach is right.

benny bronx
October 26th, 2008, 03:25 AM
I know of no one who has to shave/cut that.

I, myself do not need to, but there are more than a few people that do, according to the free market theory:

http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-ER421KC-Nose-Trimmer-Lighted/dp/B0002D5Y92

LaRoza
October 26th, 2008, 03:26 AM

Logic Fail.

RandomJoe
October 26th, 2008, 04:27 AM
On other people, I couldn't care less. I'd be more concerned with their grooming, short or long. Is it clean, are they not shedding everywhere? :lolflag:

On me, though, short! I get a haircut as seldom as possible - maybe every 4-5 months. I wind up getting it cut because the longer hair starts to drive me nuts!

billgoldberg
October 26th, 2008, 09:08 AM
What the sh*t.

Guys with long hair?

toupeiro
October 26th, 2008, 10:04 AM
As a teen, I had my hair pretty long. About mid back level. Then I started doing IT support at a local gasoline refinery which required me to be a little more clean cut, so I chopped it all off. Its been falling out ever since....

Ub1476
October 26th, 2008, 10:24 AM
Each to his own, I say.. I prefer to have short hair in the summer and long hair in the winter.

pp.
October 26th, 2008, 10:27 AM
Which hair? Back on the top or below on the front side of the head?

gn2
October 26th, 2008, 11:15 AM
...I know of no one who has to shave/cut that {nostril hair}.

You do now....

Also ear hair and eyebrows need a trim from time to time.

Short hair looks so much smarter.

In my experience, most women prefer men with the clean cut, well groomed look.

Tomosaur
October 26th, 2008, 12:42 PM
I had long hair, now it's short. I might grow it out again.

For me, I don't really care. I like having long hair and then I get annoyed with it so I cut it. Then I get annoyed having short hair and I grow it. It is an endless cycle (well, until I go bald or something :P )

LaRoza
October 26th, 2008, 01:19 PM
Short hair looks so much smarter.

I think it looks silly.

In my experience, most women prefer men with the clean cut, well groomed look.
One can look clean and groomed and have long hair.

mips
October 26th, 2008, 01:29 PM
For me it is a practical issue.

Where I live it gets hot and humid, long hair becomes uncomfortable to live with.
It is also easier in a time sense to manage short hair than long hair. Requires less shampoo, quicker to wash & dry. No need for a comb, just run my fingers through it.

I grew my hair for about 3 years and eventually one summer I just had enough of it and had it cut short. I will not grow my hair long again.

Sealbhach
October 26th, 2008, 02:33 PM

You know I'm only kidding?:)

cmay
October 26th, 2008, 03:18 PM
i have cut off all my hair now and shaved my head . but i have have had long hair since i was a kid. i often been told i look like kurt cobain so i figure it was time to change the way i look .

Flynn555
October 26th, 2008, 04:20 PM
man i have been having HUGE procrastination issues when it comes to getting my hair cut. i usually just grow it until it is unbearable and then shave it. i was thinking of just letting it grow out (because im lazy) but i think in the long run it would be more trouble than its worth. so im gonna say the same thing i have been saying for the past month...

"I'll get it done tomorrow...":guitar:

markp1989
October 26th, 2008, 04:22 PM
im a guy with long hair, so i selected that option :D

after reading this thread i dont feel as special any more, where i live i dont know any other guys with long hair

73ckn797
October 26th, 2008, 04:30 PM
i have cut off all my hair now and shaved my head . but i have have had long hair since i was a kid. i often been told i look like kurt cobain so i figure it was time to change the way i look .

Who wants to look dead?

lswest
October 26th, 2008, 04:34 PM
Well, I voted I don't know, because I don't honestly care, it's personal preference. But my hair is long-ish (about shoulder-length), wavy, and I much prefer it over my older, shorter haircut. I dunno, it just feels more me. (Also, my girlfriend seems to like it, which, again, is personal preference :P). Why does it really matter how long someone's hair is? Just wondering.

LaRoza
October 26th, 2008, 04:36 PM
man i have been having HUGE procrastination issues when it comes to getting my hair cut. i usually just grow it until it is unbearable and then shave it. i was thinking of just letting it grow out (because im lazy) but i think in the long run it would be more trouble than its worth. so im gonna say the same thing i have been saying for the past month...

"I'll get it done tomorrow...":guitar:

If your hair is long enough to tie, it is less of a hinderance. Short hair demands more attention.

I have waist length hair, and I only have to think about it in the morning when I comb it. The rest of the time, it is tied.

jacobw.uk
October 26th, 2008, 04:44 PM
I used to have long hair, but then I saw the light and I've had it short for about 2 years now. It gets in the way less, irritates your face and neck less, doesn't get in the way of any head clothing, doesn't need constant attention. Its more practical, I like practical, so I have short hair :)

Eisenwinter
October 26th, 2008, 05:02 PM
I've had long hair 2 times in my life, the most recent time was until monday last week.

I shaved it in a frenzy of "having to go through a change", more of an inner change.
heh, I was actually shaking when I held the machine, was afraid to cut it off at first, but then I did it, and it's cool now.

I didn't comb my hair for 3 years, removed 2 massive chunks of hair all tied together from the back of my head :lolflag:, it was intense man.

lukjad
October 26th, 2008, 05:05 PM
Gaah! Mis-clicked. Take off one for Long Hair and put it on Short Hair. I can't stand people (men and women) who don't try and keep hair at a reasonable length. It just looks wrong.

Ms_Angel_D
October 26th, 2008, 05:42 PM
As a man, I prefer that men would wear short hair. If I see a man with long hair it seems likely to me that he might be a slacker or a communist or something.

People who think like you are exactly the reason my husband enjoys letting his hair grow out. He's actually a Genius (and I'm not being biased or just saying that his IQ is 158 ), and loves it when people mistake him for being a slacker, then he gets to shock them with the fact that his actually an intelligent well-informed person. He's also a very hard working person, with a stable job as an aerospace machinist...

As a chick, in my younger days (back in the 80's) I Liked guys with long hair, but as I've gotten older hair doesn't really matter so much as what kind of person they are.

pp.
October 26th, 2008, 05:54 PM
I don't give a hoot about the hair of any guys. Mostly, I don't even give them a second glance.

Don S
October 26th, 2008, 06:15 PM
I don't care what length peoples' hair is. I got long hair and I'm a male, so I voted long hair.

mips
October 26th, 2008, 06:29 PM
If your hair is long enough to tie, it is less of a hinderance. Short hair demands more attention.

I fail to see how a shaved to #5 cut requires more attention, I think you are exaggerating.

arashiko28
October 26th, 2008, 06:34 PM
A long haired man, well groomed is sooo sexy!!! :) I'm a metal fan:guitar:

Skorzen
October 26th, 2008, 06:37 PM
I prefer girls. This post sucks.

overdrank
October 26th, 2008, 06:38 PM
what about the option of no hair :confused:

Twitch6000
October 26th, 2008, 06:43 PM
what about the option of no hair :confused:

What about a option of medium length hair O.o.

Or just enough hair to make you laugh.

the8thstar
October 26th, 2008, 06:57 PM

In every society, long hair was a sign of health and accepted for men and women. Often, society would change, like the Spartans males had long hair and Spartan women shaved their heads, Sikh's who don't cut their hair at all (but cover it), Native Americans (who often have long hair, although you see some cutting depending on the nation and time period), etc.

So, I think people look the best if they let themselves look natural (meaning, natural hair growth + colour). If a person is bald, so be it. If a person has long hair, so be it.

And what about aesthetics then?

the8thstar
October 26th, 2008, 07:00 PM

I have waist length hair, and I only have to think about it in the morning when I comb it. The rest of the time, it is tied.

You forget about washing hair LaRoza. It takes more time with long hair than with short hair.

LaRoza
October 26th, 2008, 07:07 PM
You forget about washing hair LaRoza. It takes more time with long hair than with short hair.

I think you need a paradigm shift ;)

oldsoundguy
October 26th, 2008, 08:37 PM
I prefer women with long legs and a great smile!

Being a survivor of the 60's .. long hair is just fine by me .. but, whatever ring's your bell, guys .. even as far as shaving it all off! Just as long as you keep it clean and un-braid the dreads to do so!

LaRoza
October 26th, 2008, 08:39 PM
Just as long as you keep it clean and un-braid the dreads to do so!

I like dreads.

DrMelon
October 26th, 2008, 08:41 PM
I have long hair. Well, not too long. Because when it gets too long my fringe curls in and stabs my poor little oculation units.

pp.
October 26th, 2008, 08:46 PM
I have long hair. Well, not too long. Because when it gets too long my fringe curls in and stabs my poor little oculation units.

Did you mean: ovulation units

Eh - what?

NullHead
October 26th, 2008, 08:50 PM
+1 for long hair. I've got long hair ... maybe it doesn't count, but honestly, I like long hair.

Pekkalainen
October 26th, 2008, 08:50 PM
Im with LaRoza on this one. Historicly in Scandinavia, where I live, only the slaves had their hair cut short. Their masters had long hair. For me my long hair symbolises freedom (even if none of us are free these days, but thats a different thread) and wealth.

And by the way, I consider myself to be rather right wing. And I work very hard. Im not a slacker and Im not some filthy commie ;)

hessiess
October 26th, 2008, 08:55 PM

I assume you mean ``eyes'' :)

Yep, having long hair is annoying during the time when its long, but not long enough to tie back.

I am male with mid-back length hair. Short hair is boring, you can't twiddle it around your fingers if your board :popcorn: :lolflag:

geekygirl
October 26th, 2008, 11:23 PM
Well as a girl I love short hair on men (I really don't like long hair - personally I don't find it attractive on men..sorry..but I have a few friends who have long hair and they would look odd any other way lol)

Although I love a good head of dreadlocks!

I think my years of working with the Army turned me into a short hair girl...cmon, a soldier with short hair in uniform does have the potential to look VERY hot!!

I think it comes down to personal choice as some of my friends love guys with long hair, others like me don't. Doesnt mean we don't like the person underneath that hair though! (Oh my partner let his hair grow long though, I didn't like it, but I still love him :p he ended up dreading it - and then went and joined the airforce and had to cut it all off lol)

mips
October 26th, 2008, 11:50 PM

As far as I know he does not wash if I recall correctly.

patrickballeux
October 27th, 2008, 12:02 AM
What about guys with no hair?

I feel left out... snif,snif...

:lolflag:

dhughes
October 27th, 2008, 12:05 AM
It's been said before I'm not sure who noticed it but through the ages during any battles (a war or not, i.e. business or dating) the side where the men had the shortest hair were always the victorious ones. I'm sure there are exceptions but it's an interesting observation.

lukjad
October 27th, 2008, 12:37 AM
Long hair can be used as a weapon against you. (Yank the hair and break the neck.)

73ckn797
October 27th, 2008, 12:48 AM
It's been said before I'm not sure who noticed it but through the ages during any battles (a war or not, i.e. business or dating) the side where the men had the shortest hair were always the victorious ones. I'm sure there are exceptions but it's an interesting observation.

Maybe that is because the victors could grab their pony tails, jerk them to the ground, then run em through!

Someone keeps talking about no hair. Bald is OK if that is what you want or can do nothing about. I always think that a bald person needs to have the VW emblem stamped on their heads. Then they could pass for a hub cap.

LaRoza
October 27th, 2008, 01:20 AM

Rimmer Fail.

Wrong. Spartans. Native Americans. English, French, Germans (all of Europe, as most of them had long hair, until a specific point). Chinese, Japanese, Mongols, Indians, Sikhs, etc. The Visigoths sacked Rome, and they had longish hair.

Your statement is based on the last 100 years, when short hair is the norm for many, and possible a few random engagements in history.

Your statement doesn't even have a hint of truth.

Long hair can be used as a weapon against you. (Yank the hair and break the neck.)

Any hair can be. I heard that fallacy from someone once with short hair, so I proved them wrong. Short hair can be grabbed and it is much more dangerous than having long hair grabbed. When you grab short hair (the proper way), you have total control over their head. Long hair, you leave a lot of wiggle room.

Also, most soldier's wear helmets anyway...

LaRoza
October 27th, 2008, 01:21 AM
Maybe that is because the victors could grab their pony tails, jerk them to the ground, then run em through!

Or their shirt, belt, short hair, arm, finger, ear, nose, etc.

oldsoundguy
October 27th, 2008, 01:49 AM
short hair was instigated into the US military at the begining of the 20th century .. for HYGIENE reasons. It spread to the general populace at that time. ... in the colonial era, hair problems due to fleas, mites, scalp diseases caused many to cut off all their hair .. and wear WIGS .. LONG HAIR wigs. Both MEN and WOMEN!

LaRoza
October 27th, 2008, 01:58 AM
short hair was instigated into the US military at the begining of the 20th century .. for HYGIENE reasons. It spread to the general populace at that time. ... in the colonial era, hair problems due to fleas, mites, scalp diseases caused many to cut off all their hair .. and wear WIGS .. LONG HAIR wigs. Both MEN and WOMEN!

True. People with natural long hair often kept it covered as well during this time.

Short hair in the "modern" "West" was the result of the Industrial Age and factory workers.

Cultures that had short hair (Jews, Romans, Greeks) had long hair during their formation, and often fluctuated. Islam's Prophet had long hair (at least to his shoulders) and he was a very success military leader. Now, Jews, Italians, Greeks, and many Islamic countries have short hair for men.

ZankerH
October 27th, 2008, 02:04 AM
I don't cut any of my facial hair, and currently my hair reaches a bit over my shoulders. I commonly hear people throw around the stereotype that long hair+beard=lack of hygiene, but that couldn't be further from the truth in my case. In fact, facial hygiene is a lot easier with short hair and a clean shave, so I've never seen the point of that.

aeiah
October 27th, 2008, 03:24 AM

this post is pretty hilarous.

where the hell did the communist comment come from? YOU'RE FROM LONDON, NOT 1950S MCCARTHY USA. :lolflag:

although i cant disagree with the slacker comment. i am pretty lazy :(

ZankerH
October 27th, 2008, 03:48 AM
this post is pretty hilarous.

where the hell did the communist comment come from? YOU'RE FROM LONDON, NOT 1950S MCCARTHY USA. :lolflag:

although i cant disagree with the slacker comment. i am pretty lazy :(

Just replace "communist" with "terrorist" and you've turned outdated communist scaremongering into "national security awareness".

Also, the obligatory "lol, communism" as a response to anyone mentioning it in a serious manner.

Tamlynmac
October 27th, 2008, 04:10 AM
loell (http://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=44017)
I Ubuntu, Therefore, I Am
http://ubuntuforums.org/images/rank_10.png

http://ubuntuforums.org/customavatars/avatar44017_9.gif (http://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=44017)

http://ubuntuforums.org/images/misc/im_yahoo.gif (http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=958825#)

Re: Guys with short hair or Guys with long hair?
i'm in the brink of baldness and considering "hair over", so

this post sucks!! big time!!

Now thats funny right there. I don't care who you are...
:lolflag:
I'm pushing the 58 and must admit to being extremely fortunate that I still have a full head of hair. My father had a horse shoe for twenty years until it all feel out. My brother and uncles have the same. Maybe I was adopted and don't know it.

dagrump
October 27th, 2008, 04:49 AM
I donated my freak flag to locks of love or whatever the group that makes wigs for kids @ 45. Then ole Frank told me "thats real nice, but some poor kid got a wig with gray hair." Well I turned 50 & I it ain't getting it cut, unless it ticks me off, then some poor kid will get a wig they can color how ever they'd like. If hot water wasn't handy, well I'd say cut it short, easier to keep clean.
I'm most likely all wet, but I thought it was beards that were an issue in swashbuckling days. Grab him by the chin, & lift & slice.

mazz72
October 27th, 2008, 05:20 AM
I had long hair in high school and then cut it in the early 90's...i hated it. I felt naked. I missed the feeling of the wind whipping through my hair...that feeling of freedom. I haven't cut it again since...except for trims. It's a little more than halfway down my back now. I keep it neat and clean, it's always tied back when I'm at work or have my head in a system. Really the only drawback is it takes more time in the shower, but I don't find that to be a big deal.

As for women, the longer the hair, the better. I don't find women with short hair to be attractive in most cases. I don't mean that to insult anyone, it's just my personal preference. My girl's hair is down to her ***. She also takes good care of it, keeps it clean, neat, etc....

Gimme a head with hair...long beautiful hair....shining, gleaming, streaming, flaxen, waxen, give me "down to there" hair. :)

LaRoza
October 27th, 2008, 03:46 PM
I'm pushing the 58 and must admit to being extremely fortunate that I still have a full head of hair. My father had a horse shoe for twenty years until it all feel out. My brother and uncles have the same. Maybe I was adopted and don't know it.

What about your mother's father? He's the one to watch.

afeasfaerw23231233
October 27th, 2008, 05:10 PM
when i was in primary school boys were not allowed to have their hair long enough to cover a part of the ears, but girls must wear long hair. teachers would check our hair every morning when lining up in the hall. boys would be punished and said to be untidy if the hair was "long" (actually that's not long at all!). the school discipline said that girls must wear long hair for modesty. but in the past only slaves and prisoners would have short hair. old man, young children, male or female all had very long hair. now if people see a guy with long hair they would say he's gay/monster/mad, etc. so i have to wear a cap. it was ridiculous.

afeasfaerw23231233
October 27th, 2008, 05:28 PM

Yes! I agree! why don't let it look natural?
chinese cut their queue off after the revolution. it is one of the reasons why short hair for men and long hair for women becomes a norm here. but throughout the history chinese always have long hair.

mips
October 27th, 2008, 05:46 PM
chinese cut their queue off after the revolution. it is one of the reasons why short hair for men and long hair for women becomes a norm here. but throughout the history chinese always have long hair.

I was watching Huň Yuán Jiǎ (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0446059/) (Jet Li's Fearless (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fearless_(2006_film))) last night on TV and was wondering about the hairstyle, it's not the first time I have seen this either. There is no hair in front of the ears and long hair behind the ears if the ears are a diving line of the scalp. Is there any specific reason or custom with regards to this?

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BODM4NDM0NzI5OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNzUyNTQ3._V1._ SX485_SY322_.jpg

Good movie, really enjoyed it.

sanderella
October 27th, 2008, 05:51 PM
I like men with short hair. If the hair is long it looks ok tied in a low ponytail. I hate men with long greasy locks. Yuch.:(

LaRoza
October 27th, 2008, 05:55 PM
I was watching Huň Yuán Jiǎ (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0446059/) (Jet Li's Fearless (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fearless_(2006_film))) last night on TV and was wondering about the hairstyle. There is no hair in front of the ears and long hair behind the ears if the ears are a diving line of the scalp. Is there any specific reason or custom with regards to this?

It was a style from the Qing Dynasty.

EDIT: Link I found: http://www.projectshum.org/Ancient/china.html

afeasfaerw23231233
October 27th, 2008, 06:03 PM
I was watching Huň Yuán Jiǎ (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0446059/) (Jet Li's Fearless (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fearless_(2006_film))) last night on TV and was wondering about the hairstyle, it's not the first time I have seen this either. There is no hair in front of the ears and long hair behind the ears if the ears are a diving line of the scalp. Is there any specific reason or custom with regards to this?

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BODM4NDM0NzI5OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNzUyNTQ3._V1._ SX485_SY322_.jpg

Good movie, really enjoyed it.

yes. the movie's storyline set on Qing Dynasty. At that time all males must have this style under the Manchurian imperium. "Queue or Behead"
if you are interested take a look at this wiki article
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queue_(hairstyle)
i don't like Jet Li's movies. Bruce Lee's are much better. just my preference :KS
sorry for off topic.

mips
October 27th, 2008, 06:37 PM
i don't like Jet Li's movies. Bruce Lee's are much better. just my preference :KS

Same but I still enjoyed it though.

Zyphrexi
October 27th, 2008, 06:39 PM
I'm a straight male with short hair... this thread doesn't actually apply to me.

Nealoren
June 29th, 2009, 06:38 AM

how i increase my hair?
and age is affect on hair ?if yes, Please tell me?

lisati
June 29th, 2009, 06:40 AM
Loaded question?

starcannon
June 29th, 2009, 07:19 AM
I've been a guy with both. I voted "This poll sucks"
Whats better ketchup or catsup?

magmon
June 29th, 2009, 07:51 AM
Well, that depends on what you mean by long. Mine isnt shoulder length or anything, but it's much longer than my parents would prefer xD. It would be just past my nose, if it didn't curl.

rossy_rocs
June 29th, 2009, 08:05 AM
Just keep changing it while you are on earth. Ensure you look good.

pissedoffdude
June 29th, 2009, 08:12 AM
Eh, as long as it's not short. Iunno, I just don 't like guys (including myself) with short hair.

PuddingKnife
June 29th, 2009, 01:59 PM
I have nearly 3 ft long dreads. The girls seem to like it.

geekygirl
June 29th, 2009, 02:37 PM
I have a preference for guys with short hair if I was to be dating them or whatever like that (dont judge me its just a personal preference :P )

However I have some good male friends with longer and long hair (dreads) and they look really good, and I think they would be..well..different with short hair! I also have female friends with long hair and short hair.

Its all just personal preference at the end of the day - no one individual can seriously argue one way or the other given that its not even their head of hair to argue about :P lol

Personally I have short hair, its easier to get ready in the morning, it works well under a flying/skydiving/bicycle/motorcycle helmet without giving me the dreaded 'helmet hair' look :P, and its practical at work - long hair unless tied up in my job is a serious health hazard actually.

ukripper
June 29th, 2009, 03:07 PM
"
Hair loss

Dr Rob Hicks

Hair loss is probably the one thing that causes men more anxiety than anything else in their lives. A receding hairline or the arrival of a bald patch can have a dramatic effect on men's confidence and self-image."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/health/mens_health/issues_hair.shtml
;)

Mehall
June 29th, 2009, 03:22 PM
I don't know anymore.

Before:

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d145/MehallD/CIMG0813-1.jpg

after:

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs111.snc1/4938_95907849682_783344682_1849239_5346597_n.jpg

(will be shaving tomorrow morning, due to work. Getting the hair cut back some more, same reason, soon)

dmizer
June 29th, 2009, 03:25 PM
how i increase my hair?
and age is affect on hair ?if yes, Please tell me?

Closing this thread before it becomes a spam magnet.

Thank you all for participating.