PDA

View Full Version : [xubuntu] [SOLVED] ufo's stole my pannel!

Murdoc_of_puts
October 24th, 2008, 02:05 AM
That's about the only thing that I can think of. Here's what happened: I change the resoultion of my monitor (8x6-10x7) to something that has worked before with this setup. I restart the xserver/logout log back in and there's no pannel. Now I only have the one at the top, however-I tried to change the display back to the origonal settings that I just had it on-and still nothing. I'm running xfce on xubuntu right now. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Murdoc_of_puts
October 24th, 2008, 03:33 AM
I found a workarround, but it's verry annoying. I can start it- run app-alt+F2 +xfce4-panel - but I have to do this every time I start up. Shouldn't it all ready be an auto start app? PLus I still don't know why it happened in the first place. Damn aliens. Can someone tell me where I can see what happened and how to fix this?

x1a4
October 24th, 2008, 04:37 AM
Hi,
Once you have everything setup the way you want, log out with the 'Save session for future logins' checkbox checked, than log back in and see if it helps.

Murdoc_of_puts
October 28th, 2008, 09:38 PM
Thanks , That seems to work. Do you know why it would do that to my pannel though?